Chapter 5: Girl with the same hair

—————————

"Jake..? Is that you..?" Tsukasa didn't react, because if he did, it would be obvious to him what would happen.

Instead, he cleared his throat to fix his accent and look at the man.

"I'm, uh sorry.. Who is this 'Jake'..?" Tsukasa mutter, Someone grabbed him and embrace him. It was Rui.

"Nene, The first aid." Rui said sternly as he held Tsukasa close to him. Nene grabbed the first aid while Milo followed by Emu, Ran to the clinic to get some ice.

Rui looked at the group in front of him as he let out a smile. "I'm sure we haven't met, I'm Rui Kamishiro. The director." Rui felt Tsukasa slowly grip his shirt a bit. But he couldn't tell why, his face was not in his point of view.

The male with purple hair scoffed at the magenta hair man as he turn to Rui.

"My name is Alexander Wickham, But everyone calls me Zander." The purple man introduced himself. Milo and Emu came back with ice.

"My name is Sean Everett" the man with black hair introduced himself

"Millicent Brooks, People call me Milly." A pink haired girl who's height is surprisingly short waved.

"Luke Peterson." the orange-blond man stood beside Zander as if they're in a relationship.

"Hailey Austin. The leader of the Music Club." Her voice was clear. As she smiled.

"Tch.." the magenta haired man was about to leave, but he realized the jacket wrapped around Rui's waist. The boy stared at it as he got closer.

"Where'd you get that jacket?" The man asked Rui. "Why does it matter?" Rui looked at him. The man growled as he left with his 2 sidekicks follow him.

Tsukasa got off Rui's embrace, but he didn't turn to the group behind him. His left eye was badly bruised, Rui grabbed the ice pack that was given by Milo, he put it on the side of Tsukasa's eyes.

"On the behalf of my step-brother. I'm sorry.." Hailey's voice ringed his ears. But he didn't dare look.

"You shouldn't be sorry, And you shouldn't ever feel sorry. I did this to myself knowing the consequences, so don't be." Tsukasa accidentally turned back, he was shocked on how much they've changed.

Milly's hair was longer than before, Sean got a new outfit and his hair was wrapped in a ponytail. Luke still has the red scarf around his neck and his looks never changed much. Zander was wearing glasses and wearing a tie around his neck.

Hailey's hair was long a vibrant. Her hair wrapped in a bun on the middle as she held her notebook. Her eyes captivating him deep within, it's easy to get lost. Too bad he lost feelings for her now.

With his heart thumping loudly in his ear, he looked down at his feet as he try to calm down. Once he calmed down Rui gave him an eye patch.

"Yuck, both of you get a room this is public for goodness sake.." Nene closed the aid kit and Tsukasa suddenly jerked and twist his head to Nene.

"The heck do you mean by that?! Why are you always like this Nene! Don't you have respect for you're senior?!" Tsukasa pouted and Nene rolled her eyes.

"If their not loud and obnoxious like you.." Nene mumbled. It came out quiet to others. But the troupe members can hear it clearly.

"Why you.." Tsukasa growled.

"Woah!! I love you're outfit!! It's so Wonderhoy!!!" Emu got close to one of the members of the Music Club. Milly looked at the others as is she was confused.