Chapter 8: Touching Interview

~*~

Are you sure that you trust them? If you do, you would've told them.

~*~

How many more months before they can go back to Japan? The show will be in 3 months and they'll leave after the Christmas Party.

So in total, 5 months. He fears that his secret will suddenly reach everyone in school. But, he's more worried when Rui and the others learn the truth. How would they react to this?

But, that wasn't the current problem. You see, the script had multiple roles. Rui, Nene, and Emu couldn't possibly do all of the said roles.

They were at the bleachers outside on the empty field for lunch so they could discuss the show in peace.

"That won't work. Robot-Nene needs to be on stage for this part and Lion Dragon Robot doesn't fully comprehend the backstage labor. Technically, we are most practically doomed." Rui scanned the script once more before letting out a long sigh.

"We can't change the script... Because we asked the whole school to pick which is better. We already made the props, and I don't think we'll be able to finish." Nene also began to worry.

"We can ask people around if they want to act with us!" Emu denoted but all of them hummed with disagreement.

"Even if we did ask, I doubt they will accept. There would be cases in which they'd already have something in mind. We don't want to burden them with more work." Tsukasa rests his back on the bleachers, with the sun to blind his sight.

Emu frowned and then started pondering her mind with ideas. The others did the same and the intense aura around them would be very much obvious.

Just then someone called out to them. "Hey Guys!! We were just passing through and might of overheard some of your conversation, Sorry for that." A short girl with pink magenta hair walked towards them along with a man with black hair.

Tsukasa swore he felt his heart beat heavily. They turned their attention to the voice who called out before they left out a wave.

"Milly!!" Emu jumped off the bleachers as she tackled her to the ground, earning a hearty but painful laugh from the other female.

Emu hugged her tight before she withdrew. "So what brings you here?!" Emu helped her up as her cheery voice rang up their ears.

"We were just walking back from an errand until we heard that you were in a pickle, so we decided to help you." Sean, who was with Milly, said with a bright smile.

"But won't that add extra work to your club activities? We don't want to force you in this play." Rui looked at them, clearly making them reconsider their decision.

"Nah, Don't worry about us! All of us in the Music Club agreed to it. We wanted to try something new for once, I wanna know how it feels do the plastics side!" Milly cracked a knuckle seemingly almost not fit for the role of the 'Plastic Side' as she said it.

"Well then, if you say so. Then I'll be asking for auditions—" Someone, yet again disturbed the conversation.

"Sign us up." Milly and Sean were shocked when they saw Henry and Liam, dragging Drew. Out in the court, asking the crew to let them join in this play?