Chapter 2: A Game of Truth or Reveal

---------

"Tsukasa, Are you sure you wanna take this trip?" His mother looked at him in the eyes. Saki and his Mom decided to see him go.

"If it achieves my dream.. I'll do what it takes. I've made it this far. I'm not gonna back down." Tsukasa smiled at them, he looked around and saw his troupe waiting for him.

"I'm gonna miss you Onii-chan.." Saki went to her brother and hugged him. Tsukasa hugged his sister back as he slowly lets go off her.

"Say hi to our little brother for me." Saki was stuttering.. She was crying, she never knew they had to separate once again..

"I will.." Tsukasa wave his hand as he walks to his troupe.

---------

In the plane.

---------

"Oh my Irene.." they were shocked when they entered the private jet, Emu's older brother let them borrowed.

"Oh my- It's like luxury here, and I'm afraid to touch it.." Tsukasa shivered but he starts exploring either way.

"A playstation.." Nene stared at it. She left her luggage alone at starts opening the playstation.

They were definitely shock. And they will get used to the feeling of using it.

Minutes later, they already hid their luggages and the plane starts to fly. Everyone took a seat until it was safe to wander around the plane.

"Whew, We have 12 hours until we get there. I have the script, we can work on that first." Rui handed each and everyone a script.

"So the language should be understandable, since we are performing at a school in USA." Rui smiled. Tsukasa was dumbfounded. Then he remembered, he didn't read the whole paper.

"Wait, what school are we gonna perform for?" Tsukasa looked at Rui.

"Oh, a Senior High called, Rosemeadow High."

Tsukasa froze up and accidentally dropped the script, He could hear his loud heart beat. He thoughts start to scramble in his mind.

"R..Rosemeadow High..?" Tsukasa said it above a whisper. He look troubled and he was panicking for reasons the troupe didn't know why.

"Tsukasa?" Emu look at the troupe leader, who was almost having a mental breakdown.

"I..I'm fine.. Just shock, thats all.." Tsukasa smiled at her and grabbed the script he dropped.

"I.....didn't think..... back.....soon.." Tsukasa mumbled under his breath. His hands still trembling a bit.

"What did you say?" Rui heard some of his mumbled.

"It's nothing.. Oh right, I know someone from that school." Tsukasa changed the subject, but he wasn't lying about it.

"Really?! Who?!" Emu looked at him.

"I didn't talk to you guys about him that much... But he is me and Saki's little brother." Tsukasa leaned back on his chair.

The others were insanely shock. They asked themselves on how Tsuaksa didn't said this soon?

"Wait, Wait.. So. You have two younger siblings?!" Emu chanted in.

"Yeah, He is annoying. But he is reliable." Tsukasa grinned with delight.

"So it mean, you have an idea what kind of school we are performing right?" Nene spoke up, she died in her game so she was able to focus now.

"Yeah.. Something like that." Tsukasa trailed off the last sentence then went back to reading the script.