17

Chapter 17

"...Bai, Yuan Yan..." Yang An finally stopped coughing, and took out a piece of paper to wipe his mouth expressionlessly, with complicated eyes. He read out the other person's name, but didn't know what to say. , as soon as the word came out, the rest of the words were stuck in his throat, "You..."

No, maybe he should call Omega Yan Xuru.

"Brother Yang An... I didn't expect you to still remember me..." Yan Xuru has a snow-white face, a pointed chin, delicate and delicate facial features, and eyes as clear and round as a deer. That pitiful face, People cannot withstand any wind and rain.

He whispered, "I have changed my name back to my original name now. You can call me Yan Xuru." "

Okay, Yan Xuru, you...are you studying at Imperial University?" Yang An sighed in his heart, he Can you not remember the protagonist?

He worked hard to come to Imperial University, but it was not because he wanted to avoid the other party, but he didn't expect to go around in circles... "

Well, brother Yang An is also here, right?" Yan Xuru unconsciously bent his eyes, the two of them were very happy. A shallow pear dimple was revealed on his lips.

Yang An: "..." Haha, yes, he is here too.

"I remember when we were in the orphanage, the dean asked us to write our college goals on white paper. You wrote Feierte University, and I also..." Yan Xuru lowered his head slightly, put his hands together, and tailed He raised his fingers slightly, "I didn't expect that we would be so destined to meet at Imperial University."

Yang An twitched the corner of his mouth. It was a good thing that the other party didn't mention this, but he felt heartbroken when he mentioned it.

At that time, he was thinking of applying to Felt University, because although this university is not as famous as Federal University and Imperial University, it has strong teachers, high overall rankings in various majors, and its geographical location is far away from the core area of ​​the capital, but it is not too far away. Partial.

At the same time, its presence in the original novel is extremely low, with almost no ink, which fully meets his definition of a pure land.

Unexpectedly, he just finished writing the goal on the white paper and handed it in. Within a few minutes, the usually amiable Grandma Ruyao stood on the podium, holding a stack of white paper, and said with a smile: "Wow! Xiao An and Yuan Yan have the same goal, so lucky, you can work together Oh!"

Yang An: "..."

Lucky? No, no, no, Yang An felt like the sky was falling and the earth was falling, and his head was buzzing. He raised his head suddenly and looked at Omega sitting beside him.

The delicate and reserved Omega smiled shyly at him and said softly: "We can work hard together, come on."

Yang An didn't show it on his face, but shook his head crazily in his heart: No appointment, no hard work, no hard work.

Bai Yuanyan, Bai Yuanyan, you are going to have a sadomasochistic relationship with the protagonist at Federal University in the future. What is the procedure for going to Feierte University? !

Did the promised protagonist, Gong, plant the seed of a federal university dream in your heart? How did it become Felt University now?

Or... the plot is in its early stages now, and the seed hasn't been planted yet?

Hmm... Yang An's expression paused, it was not impossible.

He thought calmly and began to analyze the timeline in the original novel. The protagonist Shou spent some time with the protagonist Gong before he was ten years old, and then moved away without any news. When he was fifteen years old, he and the protagonist Gong lived across the wall again, and they got along with each other indifferently...