28

Chapter 28

Teaching Building

"Hello, classmates, we meet again!" A crisp high-five sounded. The beautiful Alpha, wearing a red exotic dress and long wavy hair, leaned against the podium with a charming, enthusiastic and dignified smile. It’s a school of styles and styles.

Her red lips were spread out, the ends of her eyes were raised, and she raised her hand to lightly sweep the ends of her hair. Her white fingertips were covered with burgundy nail polish and studded with sparkling diamonds. "Do you still remember me?" "Eh? No one responded

. ?" She seemed surprised and tilted her head, "It really makes the teacher feel sad!"

A burst of warm applause broke out in the classroom, and someone shouted: "Remember! Teacher Fuliko who interviewed us that day!"

Fuli Ke covered her mouth and smiled softly, her eyelashes that were curled and exaggerated trembled slightly, "Oh! Let the teacher see which child is so enthusiastic..."

She made a pretense of looking around, and when she scanned Class 3 of Mecha Design, she smiled slightly. After a pause, his eyes flashed, and he spoke slowly, "Oh my God~ The students in Class 3 of Mecha Design are all very unusual today. Is it some special shape?"

Class 3 of Mecha Design: "...

" There was silence, no one answered Friko's question.

Seeing this, Yang An moved quietly, lowered his head, and hid in the back row of the crowd.

There is no way, when you are too normal in an abnormal crowd, you will look out of place and attract attention at a glance.

Yan Xuru lowered her eyes, as if aware of something, her eyelids trembled, her fingers curled up, and she followed beta and moved to the side, hiding.

Yang An:?

No, protagonist Shou, why are you following me?

"Brother Yang An..." Yan Xuru said in a breathy voice, "Both of us look like aliens in the crowd. It's strange. I also want to hide." Yang An: Okay,

this reason is acceptable.

But he still corrected what the protagonist said, "We are not aliens."

Yan Xuru raised the corners of her lips, "Well, you are right."

"Well, it's really sad that you don't want to pay attention to the teacher~" Fulike Slowly walked down from the podium and walked down to the front position. His eyes passed over every student in strange clothes, and the smile on his face deepened.

Yang An suddenly felt something was wrong, his eyebrows twitched, and when he raised his eyes again, Fuliko was already standing in front of him, looking at him with a smile.

"Oh! Look, who did I catch? Classmate Yang An, I didn't expect you to choose Imperial University in the end. The teacher is very pleased. It was not in vain that I gave you the only perfect score in the interview.

" His words immediately aroused everyone's attention. Everyone looked at beta with their peripheral vision, openly, or pretending to be casual. There was inquiry and curiosity in each other's eyes.

Yang An: "..."

He smiled politely and answered bravely, "Well, thank you, Teacher Flick."

Flick smiled even more cheerfully, "Oh, you're welcome. This is what Yang An's strength has conquered." Teacher." She paused, her eyes moving, "Then again, I think Yang An will be very good at the content of today's competition." As soon as