74

Chapter 74

The wind at the beach suddenly became stronger.

The huge banana leaves rustled in the sky above his head, making the bangs on Yang An's forehead messy and piercing his eyes.

"Ah, it's not someone I know." Yang An blinked subconsciously, smoothed back his dazzling bangs, shook his head and said, "Yes..."

He was stuck, what was it?

Before Yang An could think of what to say, Alpha, who was blushing terribly, spoke up first, "Well, no, I just wanted to..." He couldn't take his eyes away from Yang An, and his expression gradually became firm.

"Although it's a bit presumptuous to disturb you so suddenly, the first time I saw you in the venue... my heart was beating wildly, and I couldn't help but talk to you." Alpha was so nervous that he couldn't hold his tongue straight.

"Then what, I just came to you and wanted to ask, do you have anyone you are dating now? If not, I can ask you for your contact information... Of course, it doesn't matter if it doesn't work, I, I, just ask, I might really bother you, I'm sorry..."

Alpha said in a confused manner at the end, with visible annoyance on his face, as if he didn't understand why his mouth didn't obey his command.

Faced with the sudden "confession", Yang An looked very calm, looking at Alpha with dark pupils, and waited patiently for the other person to finish a long and stumbling sentence before politely refusing, "Thank you for your like, but Sorry, I..."

He paused, feeling that he couldn't be tactful, "I don't like you, so I can't give you your contact information."

Alpha's eyes dimmed instantly. He was disappointed, but he still wanted to fight for it, "Emotions It can be cultivated slowly, and you may not like it at first, but if you give it some time..."

Yu Qingyan's face was as gentle and elegant as ever, looking coldly at Alpha who was expressing his true feelings, the violence in his heart was about to burst out, and his sanity was at stake. , especially after hearing the sentence "Emotions can be cultivated slowly", the tight strings broke instantly.

Yu Qingyan could no longer keep calm, because these words seemed familiar, as if they were implying something -

he could now boldly express love to beta without being decisively rejected, but he had stolen the other's pity and intolerance in the name of friendship. .

If he can do this, so can others.

Others... too?

No, he doesn't allow it.

Yu Qingyan's eyes were fierce, his palms suddenly tightened and then released. He slowly raised his hand and grabbed Yang An's arm.

"Xiao An, I don't feel well..."

Yang An didn't hear clearly, and only a few words "uncomfortable" vaguely came into his ears. He frowned and bent down according to the other person's strength, "Qingyan, what's wrong with you... Take it?"

His eyes widened instantly and his body froze in mid-air. The soft touch on his lips was so vivid that his mind went blank.

Warm breath sprayed on the tip of his nose, lingering with the scent of mint tea. Yang An suddenly realized that the color of Yu Qingyan's pupils was not pure gray-green, but looked lighter up close.

Slowly, everything in his field of vision became less clear, as if he had fallen into a deep lake. Only his thick long eyelashes were trembling, playing with the already unstable lake surface.