95

Chapter 95

Perhaps because he was too involved, Yang An heard the sound of opening the door in his ears. The hand on Yu Qingyan's waist paused slightly, and the raised finger bones became more obvious.

Yang An lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes swept across his eyelids, and the tightly entangled lips separated little by little, with a slender silver thread outlined in the middle. His breathing was a little quick, and his fingertips gently slid across the corners of the other person's lips.

"Mo Lin? What's the matter with you..." Yin Hangru shouted again, because he was blocked behind him and couldn't see anything clearly. He instinctively felt that something was wrong, so he pulled the person away, and his eyes were stunned for a moment, "Your Excellency, President of the Council?"

This sound completely awakened Mo Lin. He seemed to be shocked by the scene in front of him, and his face turned blue and purple. His lips opened and closed, and his hands that were frozen in the air were shaking.

Mo Lin looked at Yang An, then at Yin Hangru, and asked in a trembling voice: "You, you, you knew about this a long time ago?"

Yin Hangru felt guilty, coughed twice unnaturally, and gestured cautiously, " You probably know this... a little bit?"

Mo Lin covered his head, staggered a few steps, leaned against the white wall behind the door, and murmured to himself, "You still haven't persuaded Yang An... This is too much... "

Yin Hangru was confused: Huh?

Brother, what are you talking about? ? ?

Mo Lin tried to take a deep breath. Finally, his face calmed down again, his back straightened, he strode up to Yang An, and said sadly: "Yang An, how can you do this? Isn't it too much!" He glanced at Yu

Qingyan , crying "woo woo woo" in my heart: Your Excellency, Speaker of the Parliament, you have met a scumbag! ! !

Yang An: "..."

W-what?

He hesitated and answered tentatively, "Sorry, I didn't want to hide it, but I was afraid that your 'fan belief' would collapse, so..." Yang An still knew what "fan belief" means from Mo Lin

. ", similar to... an uncontrollable fanatical thought when facing an idol?

"Is the key point now to hide it from me?" Maureen couldn't believe it, as if it was the first day she met beta. "Or do you think it's just a matter of hiding this matter from me? What should I do, Mr. Speaker? What should I do with your boyfriend? ?"

His eyes were full of disappointment, and his tone became more and more excited. He didn't expect that the friend he made recently would be such a person. It's rare that they get along so well...

Yang An: "..."

Huh? He understands every word of this sentence, why can't he understand it when it is broken down?

Yu Qingyan raised her eyes and glanced at Mo Lin casually, probably understanding what the other party had misunderstood.

——Probably Xiao An didn’t tell the other person who his boyfriend was.

To be honest, because beta called out this name in his sleep last time, he knew it was a misunderstanding, but Yu Qingyan was still a little dissatisfied. He always felt that someone he had only known for a short time could enter beta's dream, even if the main reason was him. When he is touched by any special feelings, he can't help but feel some subtle emotions.