97

Chapter 97

"...To defend the Federation, everyone is responsible..." "

...Today's forging, tomorrow's home..."

Yang An still had toothpaste foam in his mouth, and the electric toothbrush was buzzing in his mouth. Looking down from the balcony of the dormitory, my eyes were still a little distracted from getting up early, and my eyelids were droopy.

"Nani, ah, what's going on? Is the water shouting?" Yin Hangru opened the glass door, holding a mouthful of toothpaste and speaking slurred words.

"I..." As soon as Yang An said a word, Walker next to him cleverly handed over a glass of water and opened the lid of the garbage recycling device.

Yang An paused, took the cup, rinsed his mouth, and said, "I don't know either. I heard the noise outside, so I came out to take a look."

Yin Hangru raised his feet, leaned half of his body out, squinted his eyes, and tried to see clearly. The words on the flag read, "...Blooded...Responsibility..."

"What the hell, I can't see clearly." He muttered, "I can't hear clearly either."

Yang An nodded in agreement, but it was true that he couldn't hear clearly.

"...repay...blood and sweat...not money..."

Yang An's mouth twitched. It was really a sin. Why did he hear it as "return my hard-earned money"?

"Huh? Is the leader..." Yin Hangru scratched his hair, as if recalling, "The initiator of the 'Operation Flame' team in the base?"

Yang An, who was about to return to the dormitory, paused, "Protagonist attack?"

"Hey! I see clearly, they don't want to evacuate the base! They want to apply to go to the front line!" Yin Hangru said excitedly.

Yang An was stunned for a moment, a little surprised, and then sighed: It is indeed the protagonist Gong, his consciousness is high enough, and he deserves the title of "Light of the Federation" in the original work.

After Yu Qingyan told him about the evacuation yesterday afternoon, the base officially issued a notice in the early morning that all students in the backup plan would evacuate in two days.

——It was shorter than the five days mentioned by Alpha. It seemed that the base also realized the serious problem and forcibly compressed the time.

"Hmm... pretty good." Yang An thought for a while and said.

"You want it too?" Yin Hangru asked with interest.

Yang An thought of Yu Qingyan, was silent for a moment, and answered honestly: "I think."

"Defend the Federation?" Yin Hangru looked Yang An up and down and patted Beta on the shoulder, "Not bad, not bad, with this thought and this consciousness, the Federation is proud of you!" !!"

"That's not because of this." Yang An looked away and coughed lightly, "I'm a layman."

Yin Hangru touched his chin and joked: "Oh, there is a story."

Yang An smiled and said nothing, and walked out off the balcony.

He slowly organized the items on the dormitory table and put some of the more important and habitual items in daily life into the storage compartment first.

Suddenly, a louder sound suddenly erupted downstairs in the dormitory.

Yang An raised his head, golden light was projected on the table, and the shadow was divided in half, dividing the two spaces. Through a wall, bursts of cheers stimulated the eardrums. Although it was not clear, one could vaguely feel the fierce, high-spirited and desperate process of the team's march.