Part 1

Izuku's Pov

Its saturday. I'm in texting Kaccan while on my way to the recording studio.

---Text messages---

Deku<3: I'm on my way to the recording studio to record my new song.

Kaccan<3: Great call me when you're done

Deku<3: I will<3. What are you doing?

Kaccan<3: I'm in the common room with Raccoon eyes, Dunce face and Shitty hair

Kaccan<3: That reminds me, Raccoon eyes wanted me to invite you to some game night

Deku<3: Cool! When?

Kaccan<3: Tonight, 5pm.

Deku<3: Ok! I'm here now. Bye! Love you Kaccan!

Kaccan<3: Love you Deku<3

---End of text messages---

Kaccan calls me "Deku" as a nickname, it accually started when he wrote me a love letter when we were 7 and instead of writing "Dear Izuku" he wrote "De- -ku" ,he liked the sound of it so he started calling me it.

I went inside and recorded the song it took around 3 hours and the drive back took anothere 2 hours so by the time i got back to the dorms it was 2pm. I entered the common room and Kaccan came to greet me. Sitting in the commonroom were Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tsu, Todoroki and Uraraka.

Izuku: "Hey everyone."

Kaccan: "Hey deku."

Kirishima, Kaminari and Tsu: "Hi

Todoroki: "Hello"

Uraraka: "Hii~" she said in a flirty tone, to be honest i find her annoying as its obvious she has a crush on me and i've made it honest im not interested. I also hate being around her because her thoughts of me are disgusting to say least, I mean just listen to what shes thinking right now. 'Izuku's so hot, but i bet he'd be even hotter with his d*** in me'

Mina: "Hey cinnomon roll!"

Izuku: "Mina how many times have i told you im not a cinnomon roll?"

Mina: "Twice. And how many times have I called you a cinnomon roll?"

Izuku: "I lost track after 128."

Mina: "Exactly, which means i've said it more times, which means im right, which means you are indeed a cinnomon roll." 

"Hmm... Shes right... I'll look into it." Todoroki said as he summond an evidence board and started attaching sticky notes to it that had evidance on them either pointing towards Izuku being a cinommon roll or pointing towards Izuku not being a cinommon roll.

Izuku: "Whatever"

Kaccan: "How'd it go?"

Izuku: "Good"

Tsu: "How'd what go? *ribbit*"

Izuku: "N-nothing!"

Kiri: "Where where you anyway midobro?"

Izuku: "I uhh- I was umm- I-in france! Yeah! I was in france!"

I havent told them im ikumizawa yet, its not that I don't trust them to keep it a secret, i just dont want them to treat me differently just beacause im famous. I'll probably tell them soon...