Part 8

"talking"
'own thoughts'
'thoughts of others'
(A/n)
(Author talking to characters)
#TELEPATHIC CONVERSATION#

3rd person pov

It's currently 11pm, all of class 1a, except Katsuki, Koda and Mineta, were in the common room in there pajamas, discussing the mistery that is the identity of Ikumizawa. Everyone was talking amongst themselves waiting for the meeting to start.

Shoto: "SILENCE! Now, does anyone have any theories on the identity of Ikumizawa?If so, please enlighten us." As he said that, Tsu put her hand up. "Yes, Tsu, please tell us who your suspect is and why you think it's them."

Tsu: "Thank you Todor-"

Shoto: "DETECTIVE Todoroki"

Tsu: "Thank you Detective Todoroki, I think Ikumizawa is... Hagakure!"

Shoto: "And why's that?"

Tsu: "Well, she has a beautiful singing voice, she would go well with Bakugou, she's in UA, it would be easy for her to sneak off to visit Bakugou and Ikumizawa always wears a full body suit, including gloves, almost as if there trying to hide an invisibility quirk, those facts alone were enough to lead me to belive its her, but what really sealed the deal, was what happened a couple of days ago..."

---Flashback---
Tsu's pov

Im walking down the hallways for lunch, I'm walking alone because my friend went ahead of me because I told them I had to ask aizawa something.

I had nearly made it to the cafeteria when I heard voices. My curiosity got the best of me and I approached the classroom the voices were coming from.

As I poked my head around the wall, I saw Bakugou, with Hagakure's clothes floating next to him.

Bakugou: "I can't believe those extras still haven't figured it out, I thought that already IcyHot or Ponytail would have gotten it."

Hagakure: "Yeah, I wonder if they'll ever figure it out."

Bakugou: "See you tonight?"

Hagakure: "Obviously."

---End of flashback---
3rd person pov

Shoto: "Well that's pretty solid evidence, Hagakure, do you have an excuse?"

Hagakure: "Certainly, Detective, we were talking about homework, you see..."

---Flashback---
Hagakure's pov

I was about to leave the classroom, but before that I had to hand in the homework aizawa had assigned us yesterday. It was a complicated math question that we had to solve, everyone got a different question to avoid cheating as I was about to give it to aizawa, Bakugou got to him before me and handed over a sheet of paper.

I also handed him my paper.

Aizawa: "Unsurprisingly, the others have yet to have figured out out, Kaminari tried turning in an answer sheet with numbers written all over it, and no, they weren't actual numbers. He literally wrote 'numbers' all over the paper. Then, when that didn't work, he tried bribing me with a Pikachu plushie that had apparently been signed by Pikachu himself, obviously he'd forged the signature because, well, Pikachu isn't real. But instead of writing 'Pikachu' he wrote 'Denki'."

Bakugou: "Why aren't I surprised?"

Me: "That's Kaminari for ya."

Me and Bakugou stayed in the empty classroom for a bit after aizawa left.

Me: "Want to come over to my dorm later to study?"

Bakugou: "Fuck it, sure, it'll give me an excuse not to hang out with those idiots."

Me: "Oh, come on, we ALL know you like hanging out with them, and that you consider them your friends, whether you admit it or not."

Bakugou: "I can't believe those extras still haven't figured it outout, I thought that already IcyHot or Ponytail would have gotten it."

Me: "Yeah, I wonder if they'll ever figure it out."

Bakugou: "See you tonight?"

Me: "Obviously."

---End of flashback---
3rd person pov

Hagakure: "See, that's what happened."

Uraraka: "Wow Hagakure, your almost as good as lying as you are at singing."

Hagakure: "I'm not lying!"

Uraraka: "i'M nOt LyInG! Oh don't worry, I belive you."

Hagakure: "IM NOT DATING BAKUGOU!"

Shoto: "SILENCEAll theories are welcome, if you are accused you can defend yourself but can not get upset with others for suspecting you. Now, does anyone else have any theories?"

Mina: "ME!"

Shoto: "Yes, Mina?"

Mina: "Well I KNOW it's Kaminari!"

Shoto: "Can you explain why?"

Mina: "First of all, I don't know what y'all are doing guessing girls, that guy is the gayest person I've ever met! Also, while Hagakure has a nice voice, it doesn't sound like that of Ikumizawa. Now, who does sound like Ikumizawa? You might ask, Kaminari does. Case, closed."

Denki: "You're just jealous of my voice."

---With Izu Katsuki and Dadzawa---
Izu's Pov

Me: "You called?"

Dad: "Yes, I wanted to ask for a favour, were getting a new student and I wanted you two to show him around. Also, he may be able to help you in messing with Katsuki's classmates."

Kacchan: "How?"

Dad: "One of his works is Mind control."

Me: "Dad, your a genius. But why is he transferring in the middle of the school year, also you said one of his quirks, what are the others?"

Dad: "He's transferring because he just moved here. And he has too many quirks for me to count, some of them are phyrokinises, telekenises, telepathy, clairvoyance, teleportation, levitation and restauration. He had more but I can't remember them if the top of my head."

Me: "He sounds interesting and VERY powerful, I'll have to get a new notebook just for him. What's his name?"

Dad: "His name is Kusuo Saiki."

(That's right, I decided to make a random change to the story AGAIN. So, I guess this is a crossover now... If you don't know Kusuo Saiki from tdlosk then you'll get to know him and that won't be a problem.)

(Also should I ship Saiki with Todoroki, someone else out have him be single?)