Part 11

"talking"
'own thoughts'
'thoughts of others'
(A/n)
(Author talking to characters)
#TELEPATHIC CONVERSATION#
"Saiki using telepathy to talk"
@@place =teleporting somewhere

Saiki's Pov

My will to live is rapidly decreasing as they continue to approach my desk.

It didn't take long before I was surrounded by nuisances throwing questions at me.
'How do I get them to back away?'

'I know! I'll pretend I'm mute! Then they'll think I can't answer their questions and back off.'

Mina: "Omg you're like super hot, do you have any siblings?"

I took it a piece of paper and write down "I am mute".

Tsu: "But we just heard you talk when you introduced yourself..."

I started at then blankly and then back at the paper before correcting it to "I am selectively mute and right now I chose to be mute.".
(I know that's not how it works, it's a joke.)

Iida: "I don not think that's how that works."

I simply have him an offended look as to judge him for second guessing me. Eventually everyone left but Mina, who is now nuisance 3, Kirishima, who is now nuisance 4 and Kaminari, who is now nuisance 5.

Mina: "You never explained your quirk."

Me: "I'm not explaining it."

Kaminari: "Why noooooot!?"
He whined.

Me: "I'm just not."

They kept on bugging me for the rest of the day before it was time for combat training.

I got paired up with Todoroki.

Todoroki: "Have you ever done have to hand combat?"

Me: "No."

Todoroki: "Well I'm not going easy on you."

Me: "Ok."

We both got into position and a countdown began.

3

2

1...

GO!

(Sorry in advance, I don't know how to write a combat scene.)

Todoroki wasted no time charging towards me and blasting a wall of ice at me. I used limit release psychokinises to create a small ball of energy before throwing it at the ice wall causing it to shatter.

Todoroki looked shocked but recovered quickly and surrounded me in a dome like ice prison, I teleport behind him and punched him into the ice prison, which, like the wall, shattered.

I used telekenises to lift all the shards of ice and make them rotate around him creating a sort of barrier around him.

He created an ice pillar under himself too lift him above the barrier, I used pyrokineses to melt the shards, as I have no actual purpose for them other than scaring him. Then I melted his ice pillar causing him too start falling to the ground before he made a slide of ice to slide down to avoid hitting the floor.

I was starting to get bored so I used my psychic hold to keep him in place till he surrendered.

The rest of the school day was pretty normal, when the bell rang indicating the end of the school day, I was about to teleport back to my dorm before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Todoroki: "Would you like to walk back to the forms with me?"

I would normally say no but it could be good to actually have some friends and he isn't too loud unlike others, though I'm not pointing fingers *cough* Bakugou *cough* , who said that?