Part 6

Izuku's Pov

Me and Kacchan are currently in Nezus office talking to Dad and Papa, I wanted include them in messing with Kacchans class.

Not only would we have two teachers, but we'd also have the great rat god helping us, and we wouldn't even have to explain it relationship to them as they already know we're dating, Nezu figured it out after watching us interact once, ONCE! FOR 5 MINUTES! I'd be lying if I said I didn't fear him.

We were discussing ideas on how to mess with the class, I could practically see the glint of mischief in Nezus eyes that told me he had an idea, as I heard his thoughts I knew I got the same glint in my eyes judging by the pure fear in Dad, Papa and Kacchans eyes.

Dad: "Oh, dear Nezu, what are you two up to? Hizashi, Katsuki, get to the doomsday shelter, I'll get Hitoshi and meet you there."

Papa and Kacchan: "Yes sir!"

Me and Nezu: "Lip syncing."

Papa: "...What?"

Me: "We plan a karaoke night for classes 1a, 1b and 1c, I record myself singing a few songs in advance, then, we have a few people lip sync to the recording. Obviously I have to make it sound a little different each time and not fully like myself as to not raise suspicion when they all sound the same."

Kacchan: "What if you get asked to sing?"

Me: "I'll either decline or sing horridly."

Dad: "When would this karaoke night take place?"

Nezu: "After tomorrow."

Kacchan: "I love it."
He concluded as a wide smile
spread across his face.

---Time skip to the next day---

Everyone was relaxing in the commonroom when dad came in and said he had to tell us something.

Dad: "Alright problem children, Nezu and Mic have planned a karaoke night for classes 1a, b and c, plus Izuku."
(Everyone knows that Hitoshi and Izuku were adopted by Shota and Hizashi.)

Iida (Im a fucking idiot, I thought it was spelt Lida and that it was a small 'L'): "Sir, when would it take place?"

Dad: "Tomorrow, so get some rest."

After dad left Kiri, Kami, Shoto, Mina and Hitoshi walked over to me and Kacchan.

Mina dragged us to her dorm before facing me and Kacchan.

Mina: "You two had something to do with this, didnt you."
She said more as a statement than a question.

Kacchan: "To be fair it was all Izu and Nezus idea."

Shoto: "So, what do you have in mind?"

I explained to the others what we had in mind and they all agreed, before splitting up to recruit some other students so they could lip sync to my voice.

---Time skip to the next day brought to you by my lazy ass---

We had successfully gotten 5 1b students and 7 1c students to help us.
The best part is, when we asked them what they wanted in return all they wanted was my autograph, though I did tell them they would get a video of the class when they discover my identity, plus free tickets to my first concert, whenever I decide to have it.

I let them all pick what song they'll be "singing" and then recorded myself singing them before editing them so they don't sound 100% like me.

It wasnt hard to get the DJ to play my recordings over the normal karaoke versions as it was Jirou and she already knew of my secret and the fact that I'm dating Kacchan due to her quirk.

Let the chaos ensue...

(Sorry for the short chapter.)