Part 7

"talking"
'own thoughts'
'thoughts of others'
(A/n)
(Author talking to characters)
#TELEPATHIC CONVERSATION#

Izuku's Pov

---Time skip to the next day at the beginning of the Karaoke night---

We're currently in the Auditorium (no idea if theres such a place in UA so lets just pretend there is because even if there is I doubt it looks the way I imagined it and I dont really know what else to call it) waiting for the other classes to arrive, there's a big screen with a microphone and speakers at the front of the room there were multiple tables of food, including a table full of coffee jell- 'wait, where did the coffee jelly go? And who's that pink haired guy? He's gone! He must have a teleportation quirk! That's so cool!
Did he just eat like 200 coffee jellys in under 10 minutes? Damn.'

Saiki's Pov (this isn't a crossover I'm just bored but if y'all want me to make this a crossover story just tell me in the comments I guess)

'My jelly sense is tingling, I feel a large amount of coffee jelly just sitting there, untouched, being ignored... One of them is falling!'

I quickly teleported to the location of the coffee jelly and caught the falling jelly just before it hit the ground, I'll just put it with the re- 'holy mother of jelly, there's at least 150 jellys here! Let me just...'

I teleported the jellys and myself back home to my room before going to town on them.

Izu's Pov

Anyways, as I was saying before Author got distracted, there's a bunch of food, drinks, games and some other stuff the Author is to stupid to come up with, (Hey! I'm not THAT stupid! And stop breaking the fourth wall!), yeah, yeah.

While Author was distracted the other classes arrived, and we started singing.

First up was Hagakure (?, totally misspelled her name but anyways) she was singing See through me.

Next was one of the people we asked to help us from 1b, she sang Numb.

Everyone was shocked as to how simular he sounded to me, or, I guess Ikumizawa, though there voices arent identical, there are some undeniable similarities.

A few more, as Kacchan would say, extras, sang before it was Shoto's turn. He would be singing himself instead of lipsyncing because we didn't want people suspecting him.

He sang...

,L-Let it go?

(I couldn't find a video of him singing let it go that wasn't sad af so y'all get the song, plus a random video I found of him being adorable)

Throughout the song he was dancing around, building snowmen, and just generally using his quirk, at the end of his song most were in tears from laughing.

There were a few more people that sung here are a few of the songs:

Monsters, which was sung by some rando from 1b.

Mockingbird, sung by a 1c student we asked for help.

Again, people were surprised by the undeniable similarities between her voice and my voice.

Next was Mina, who also sung on her own, the song she sang was last Friday night.

Shoto, along with some other decided to sing a second it even third song. The song he sung was family Jewels.

Not gonna lie, there were both men and women with nosebleeds.

Here are the rest of the songs that were sung because the Author is EXTREMELY lazy. (Hey!) You know I'm right.

-Hard boy (Frewlay)

-everything sucks (vault boy)

-Boulevard of broken dreams (Green Day)

-Friend Like Me (Rachel Grae)

-Welcome to Wonderlands (Anson Seabra)

-When I Was Your Man (Bruno Mars)

-Grenade (Bruno Mars)

(Sorry for the short chapter)