Part 9

"talking"
'own thoughts'
'thoughts of others'
(A/n)
(Author talking to characters)
#TELEPATHIC CONVERSATION#
"Saiki using telepathy to talk"
@@place    =teleporting somewhere

(It's Friday, school starts on Monday.)

Izu's Pov

Me: "When does he get here?"

Dad: "He's arriving tomorrow, when he'll have the whole day to unpack and settle in, then, on Sunday, you two will show him around. He starts school on Monday."

Kacchan: "Why do I have to show the extra around?!"

Me: "Don't worry Kacchan, you'll have me~"

Kacchan: "... Ok, I'll help show the extra around."

Just then Hitoshi popped his head out of a vent just long enough to say.

Hitoshi: "Good Pomeranian."

Before scampering of through the vents.

Kacchan: "FUCK YOU, YOU PURPLE WANNABE GRIMACE LOOKING VENT DEMON!"

Me: "Kacchan be nice."

Kacchan: "He called me a vent demon!"

Me: "But you're MY Pomeranian."

Kacchan: "Fuck you..."

Me: "Yes please."

Dad: "Could you not?"

Me: "When are you telling the rest of the class?"

Dad: "... They can figure it out on there own, also I don't feel like telling them. If you want, you can tell everyone."

Me: "... Nahhhh, it's more fun that way. Anyways we'll get out of your hair now, I'm sure you and Papa were looking too have some fun before you get another problem child."

Dad flushed dark red as I walked out smirking with Kacchan walking behind me, mumbling about how his mom would beat his ass if he said something like that to her. Sucks for him.

When we got back to the dorm building we went into Kacchans dorm and laid down in his bed. Kacchan hugged me close to him from behind spooning me.
After a couple of minutes we had both fallen asleep.

---Back with the pajama cult---
3rd person pov

Todoroki: "Ok, so I will read of the list of suspects twice, the first time I want everyone to just listen and the second time I want everyone to vote on who they think it is. I'll write down the names of the people in each ship and at the end I'll read out all the different ships and there supporters.

1. Hagakure
2. Kaminari
3. Todoroki
4. Momo
5. Pony
6. Monoma"

Who everyone voted for⬇️

1. Hagakure
Tsu, Uraraka, Ojiro

2. Kaminari
Mina, Kirishima, Tokoyami

3. Todoroki
Sato, Sero, Momo

4.Momo
Shoji, Hagakure

5. Pony
✨Aoyama✨, Todoroki, Iida

6. Monoma
Jirou, Kaminari, Hitoshi

Todoroki: "Everyone is to investigate Bakugous relationship with there's suspect and being the results of your search to the next meeting. You are dismissed."

And so, the pajama cult went to bed, unaware of the chaos their new classmates would bring, a classmate they didn't even know was coming.

---Next morning---
(Saturday)