Chapter 1: Back to the past!

Shen Jiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he held a child he had saved from dogs. To be honest it wasn't his business but because of his past, he saved him. Shen jiu was not a saint but he had a soft spot for women or street children. Looking down at the child who was shivering, Shen jiu comforted."Shhh, they are gone!"

Shen jiu brought the child to the inn where he was staying, he put the child on the bed. Letting him sleep on the bed, he took out a talisman and put a protective barrier before leaving for the bookstore that had been drawing him since he arrived at the town. He followed his instinct that was pulling him towards only to see four books with barriers around it. He reached out towards the books when his hand touched the barrier and it disappeared. With curiosity he took one of the books and read it.

"Ma Dou Zu Shi '' Reading this book made him speechless about everything but it was a good book with lots of plot twists! But then again he also felt sorry for the main character, and villains who were made by the society. Other than that he did not feel anything, expressionally he buyed the four books feeling it will be worth reading. After paying for the books he went to buy clothes for the kiddo he saved! He was not kind but looking at the child in the winter only wearing tattered clothes reminds him of himself. He buyed a lot of children's clothes with different sizes and for four seasons. He put everything he buyed inside the Qiankun bag that could store everything. With that he left the store, he passed by an ally.

"How dare you steal from this master!!!" Angry voice sounded from the alley with a muffled, hitting sound! Alerting Shen Jiu who as a cultivator had good hearing, he frowned, before walking into the alley with fast speed, following the voices he saw two adults hitting a child. Listening to the fat man cruising, Shen Jiu took out his fan and spun it towards the two men. The fan wide open as it swiftly cuts the throat of the mens. Shen jiu catched the fan that flew back to him with disgust as the blood dripped from the fan curve. Elegantly he held the fan and shook off the blood. Before he knelt on one foot, he reached out towards the boy, putting his hands on the forehead. Shen Jiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he felt the boy was having a fever. He really wanted to swear at the gods but remembering they were divine began so he stopped.

He extended both of his hands and gently took hold of the unfortunate boy. He then placed the boy's chin on his left shoulder and supported him with one hand. With that he walked off towards the inn, not knowing there was someone watching him. A man walked out of the dark corner of the alley.

"Didn't I tell you he was interesting!" Men's deep, intrigued voices rang through the alley. From behind him another person or perhaps it is better to say a demon came out. "Yes! Uncle"

Zhuzhi Lang had finally found master Shen after a long time searching! Zhuzhi Lang really wanted to roll his eyes at his uncle's stupidities, they already knew master Shen's name but his uncle seems to pretend not to know or just forgot about it because of reading too much of the book!

Before that two of them fell silent as their eyes shifted to the two corpses, a clean cut on the throat but very deep enough to the head fell off. They never saw a human using a fan as a weapon to murder, moreover it was a cultivator. Tianlang-Jun was intrigued by the human whose name he did not know. It began 4 days ago as he was passing by the human trading place when he saw a young man with emerald eyes, walking to an alley following street children. Tianlang-Jun saw amusement filling the emerald eyes. His curiosity piqued up, he followed after them. What greeted his eyes was the cultivator sitting with the children as he distributed food and clothes. Then the cultivator took out a token and gave it to the oldest in the group of children before he left. At that moment Tianlang-Jun thought the cultivator was a kind and naive person but reality slapped him in the face without mercy. He watched as the cultivator came under the tree he was sleeping with at least then men. (I'm telling you don't be deceived by his fakeness!!! My uncle is trying to make it look like a romance book! -Zhuzhi)