Chapter 6: Visiting Cang Qiong mountain sect.

Shen Jiu decided it was time for his two little brothers to meet their uncle, uncle-inlaw and their shibo.

So he brought his brother to the Cang Qiong sect, they were sitting inside a carriage as it headed towards the Cang Qiong sect through the forest. Wei Ying and Xue Yang were currently studying, Wei Ying practicing his writing style while Xue Yang playing Guzheng.

Shen Jiu sipped his newly brought tea, it was a dried strawberry tea.

Shen Jiu glanced at the mischievous duo, he felt the time pass by very quickly the two brats he took in became healthy brats. If he is right then they are about 14 years old? It seems the time to throw them out for their own path is coming near. Shen Jiu narrowed his eyes, disliking the idea of letting the two go on their own. But remembering that he couldn't keep them with himself after all a diamond needs to be sharpened. Prephas after they become 15, letting them spread their wings to their destiny. It seems he only has half a year until his didis leave his side.

Feeling the carriage stopped Shen Jiu let the mischievous duo clean themselves. Meeting an elder they can't be dirty and unsightly. Lest his uncle throw cups of tea at them.

Shen Jiu got out of the carriage and saw his uncle and shixiong standing in front of the sect gate. With a small smile Shen Jiu walked towards the overprotective duo forgetting his little brothers. Wei Ying and Xue Yang definitely weren't jealous because two strangers got their big brother's attention and even if they were, they wouldn't show it on their faces. Can't afford to disgrace their Jiu-ge's teaching.

"Uncle! Wen-shixiong!" Shen Jiu called out as he came near them. He never expected that his shifu would turn out to be his uncle from his mother's side. The revelation explained the somewhat warm yet strict attitude his shifu had towards him. Shen Jiu had always wondered why his shifu favored him more than his shixiong in his past life. Despite being talented and hardworking, He Mingxin wasn't one to show favoritism just for that reason. Both Shen Jiu and Wen Yi were talented and diligent, yet Shen Jiu received more favor from He Mingxin.

Don't get wrong Wen Yi never got jealous because he was also busy with spoiling his adorable shidi. And with Shen Jiu being their shifu's favorite gave Wen Yi freedom to sneak out or slack off his duties. If Shen Jiu was a good student then Wen Yi was a slacker, of course that is only his shifu and he knew of. Can't offer to damage his image as a head disciple and role model for his Jiu-shidi.

"Jiu'er/Jiu-di" Both He Mingxin and Wen Yi called out warmly as they welcomed Shen Jiu.

Shen Jiu received a hug from both his uncle and shixiong, Wei Ying and Xue Yang after cleaning themselve up, Wei Ying stood on Shen Jiu's right side, and Xue Yang on the left. They stood silently, waiting for Shen Jiu to introduce them to the two strangers.

"Uncle, Shixiong, these two are my adopted brothers! Xue Yang and Wei Ying!" Shen Jiu announced. Placing his left hand on Xue Yang's back, he gently pushed him forward while doing the same with Wei Ying.

"My name is He Mingxin, the peak lord of Qing Jing peak and uncle of the three of you. This one standing beside this master is Wen Yi, the head disciple of this master." He Mingxin said to two children standing beside his nephew. "You two should call me uncle and that one standing beside this master, call him whatever you want." He Mingxin said the last sentence with a carefree attitude, making Wen Yi look at him with an offended face.

"How can you say that! They should call me shibo or gege! I'm Jiu'er's big brother!!" Wen Yi exclaimed, He Mingxin almost facepalmed at his head disciples' undignified behavior. Stupid disciple!

"Greeting uncle and Wen-shibo." the kiddos hadn't forgotten their manners that were taught by Shen Jiu, if it was in their past life Wei Ying might just casually greet people while Xue Yang definitely won't even attempt to show basic greetings to others. But in this life they were taught by Shen jiu to show the manner of a scholar. It was a nightmare, if they missed one thing then they would have to begin from the beginning. So it had become a habit because of their 100 times of practicing it.