Chapter 4: Zhuzhi Lang's memory

It has been sometime since he saw the young cultivator, he was going after the trails left by the young cultivator.

He knows his actions were very suspicious and strange but he had to find him. If he didn't then there is a nagging feeling that he would miss a very important thing.

And the fact that he has a memory that he cannot remember having. So he had dragged his uncle on a journey to find the young cultivator. But his uncle was a little uncooperative since Tianlang-Jin wanted to listen and read human things. That was when he remembered the young cultivator was incredibly talented in musical instruments and writing poetries.

So he bribed his uncle and made him interested in the young cultivator.

Once he finished bribing Tianlang-Jun, Zhuzhi was stunned at his sudden remembering that he wasn't aware of. He did not show his confusion as he followed his uncle as they went after master Shen.

Zhuzhi lang suddenly stopped making Tianlang-jun confused as to why his cute nephew stopped.

Master Shen!? Zhuzhi Lang felt the name was very familiar and he was somewhat surprised at the importance of the name. That was when he remembered that the demon world had an item that showed the forgotten things. With bright eyes Zhuzhi lang stared at his uncle. Making Tianlang-jun nervous and wondering what his cute nephew was up to.

"Uncle! Let's immediately return to the demon world and get the mirror of truth!" Zhuzhi Lang excitedly said as he dragged unwilling Tianlang-jun to the demon realm.

"Nephew! I just left the demon realm!" Tianlang-Jun's voice faded as Zhuzhi Lang drag him away at a very fast speed.

It did not take long for the demon duo to arrive at the demon realm, Zhuzhi Lang immediately released his uncle and flew off to the demon palace to find the mirror. Leaving Tianlang-jun stood there with a dumbfounded face, stunned at the fact his nephew left him alone. It took 10 seconds for Tianlang-jun to follow his nephew.

Zhuzhi Lang found the mirror from the pile of treasure inside the warehouse.

He put his blood on the mirror surface, waiting for it to show him what the hell he was missing. The surface of the mirror changed in time of his uncle arriving beside him. Then it showed Zhuzhi Lang in his snake form trapped under a farm tool and mortals surrounded him. Zhuzhi Lang in the mirror was injured as he escaped from the mortals then he was hit by stones that children threw at him. Then a young man with bloody clothes appeared as he chased away the brats and tended his injuries then released him to the forest and left.

Zhuzhi Lang recognizes the youth, it was master Shen, he was searching for.

Then the scene changed to Zhuzhi Lang trapped in the spiritual net of a righteous sect. When a man appeared, it was grown up master Shen but more cold and unapproachable. Master Shen released him from the net and brought him to the Qing peak, where he was tended and taken care of by master Shen until he was fully healed.

Zhuzhi Lang now understood why he was so drawn to the young man he saw. It was because of the debt of saving one's life and if Zhuzhi Lang were to strongly react to master Shen then that means he in that lifetime could not repay the debt. He had failed to protect his life savior.

Tianlang-Jun was also surprised by what he saw because he was pretty sure the young man in the mirror was the youth he had seen in the tea house he was sitting in. When he had seen the youth for the first time he was amazed by the beautiness ad elegance, he also had catched the recognitions in the green emerald eyes watching him and his nephew. That took his aback to be honest, efter all only those elders of the sect or some older rogue cultivator know what he looked like.