Chapter 10: TianJiu ascending!

Shen Jiu had expected to be ascended soon, but not this soon while doing deeds!

He could feel his cultivation rising; he held it down, but because of Tianlang-jun, it was in vain, so he slapped him on the back hard, but it had the opposite effect on the man.

Shen Jiu could feel the pillar in his body growing bigger.

With no other choice, he put his hands on Tianlang's shoulder and pushed himself away. "Tianlang!!! You do it in a normal way! I don't wish to ascend to the higher realm naked!"

Shen Jiu's breathless voice made Tianlang-jun excited, but he stopped sending spiritual power into Shen Jiu's body. He had been unconsciously sending spiritual power to Shen Jiu.

He did not wish or want his Jiu'er to be seen by others; in this state, he was lewd, his eyes filled with lust and moisturized with tears, and his skin flushed with blush. His stomach was covered in semen.

It took a minute to stop his spiritual power. For Shen Jiu, it was fast, but for Tianlan, it was long—too long; he was not satisfied. When it comes to Shen Jiu, it was never enough. With sudden movement, Tianlang pushed down Shen Jiu to the bed; he was holding his head and waist so as not to hurt him. He was waiting for Shen Jiu to get comfy before he began to thrust little Tian into Shen Jiu's small pink hole.

"Ah~" Shen Jiu gasped, he could feel it going deep into him.

******

After 10 hours -don't underestimate the demon's capability and immortals regeneration abilities.

Shen Jiu opened his eyes with much difficulty, he could feel a warm body beneath him, Shen Jiu didn't get up nor did he have the intention of getting up. The body beneath him was warm and plus the blanket made him sleepy.

Tianlang-Jim, who had been already awake since Shen Jiu opened his eyes, smiled as he looked at his lover's attempt to cover his whole body with a blanket to hide from the sunlight.

Seeing that Shen Jiu wanted to continue his sleeping, Tianlang-jun patted gently and rhythmically on his back, guiding him to sleep. It was a habit he got after Shen Jiu's nightmares. Tianlang-jun didn't urge Shen Jiu to wake up even if there was an urgent need to take care off. Having been tossing Shen Jiu for 10 hours straight, his Jiu'er needs now is a rest.

Shen Jiu, who just fell asleep, opened his eyes after 10 minutes because of the overflowing spiritual energy.

Tianlang-Jun smiled at Shen Jiu when he looked at him, after some minutes of struggling to get out of the comfy bed the couple cleaned themselves and had breakfast made by Tianlang-jun.

After having a peaceful breakfast.

Shen Jiu wrote a letter to his uncle and the little mischievous duo, he had explained in the letter that he might ascend soon, might not be able to meet them before he ascended because he wasn't sure when he was going to ascend it might be just today or tomorrow.

Shen Jiu could feel the spiritual energy inside him was in chaos, Shen Jiu searched after Tianlang-Jun figure in the room, not seeing the familiar figure, Shen Jiu stood up from the seat he was sitting in and walked out of the room. He followed the familiar presence of Tianlang-jun's spiritual aura and found him in the main room packing-?

"What are you doing?" Tianlang-jun, who was putting their things into the storage ring, paused, then without looking back, answered. "Uh -packing our things?"

"I can see that, but why are you putting Aloe vera plant and seeds into the ring?" Shen jiu asked, very much confused as to why would his lover put a plant into the ring. Tianlang-Jun looked at the plant he was holding, knowing that his Jiu'er didn't know about the effect of the plant at all. He wasn't going to tell the use of those things lest he corrupt Jiu'er's innocence. "I heard from my uncle-inlaw, those plants do not exist in the higher realm!"