Chapter 5: Wei Ying and Xue Yang secret!!

Wei Ying wondered why he woke up in his 10 years old body, whereas he was sleeping with his husband?

Just when he was confused he heard a dog bark, looking up he saw three big dogs with sharp teeth were approaching him, in panic he cried out for help but he had forgotten there was no one to help him. His husband was not there with him, he was waiting for the dog to attack him when he was scooped up in a warm embrace. Opening his eyes he saw a young man with an indifferent face. Wei ying knows that his height and small body makes him look younger than his actual age and he was sure the younger man had mistaken him for a 5 or 7 year old child. When he was brought into an inn, Wei Ying pretended to fall asleep.

After he was put on the bed the younger man left.

That gave him time to think through, although he wanted to leave and find the Yunmeng Jiang clan, he was too young and he did not have evidence to show he was Wei Wuxian. In the past he was brought in by Jiang fengmian but it resulted in tragedy. Before he could even think again he was interrupted by the younger man opening the door. The younger man brought with himself another child. That child seems to be having a fever! Coming close he was shocked to see it was Xue Yang!

In conflict, Wei Ying helped the younger man to take care of Xue Yang. By the way the youth asked his name and his parents too.

Then once the youth finished taking care of Xue Yang, he went to bring food. He and Xue Yang were changed into new clothes and fed with warm food. Then they were given two choices: either follow the youth or stay at another place. Well for Wei Ying he wanted to follow the youth and travel around, it seems the same for Xue Yang. Then Wei Ying gained an older brother, he will miss Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanling.

With that they followed Shen Jiu, his older brother's name is Shen Jiu to a forest. There they found a hidden manor full of familiar faces. It was a shelter for children and adults, that Wei Ying didn't think of doing, he did save Wen's but not the children on the street or the adults with tragic lives. He thought his brother might be a righteous and noble cultivator when Jiu-ge showed him that there is gray in black and white. About that made Wei ying like Shen Jiu, the fact that his gege weren't blind as other cultivators. He was even taught by his gege about the knowledge he thought he knew but from another perspective. He was also praised by his gege for his hard work. Then he even learned the scholar style of his gege, Jiu-ge was strict when it comes to their study.

Wei Ying even felt that his Jiu-ge resembles Jiang Cheng. So Wei Ying sometimes wonders if Jiang Cheng did not hate him but just angry at the fact he left Jiang Cheng and went to the Lan sect.

So he asked Jiu-ge about it and was enlightened by the wise words said by his jiu-ge. "A-Ying, from what you said you don't understand a character from the book right?"

Wei ying nodded his head, saw Jiu-ge pouring tea. "A-Ying, no that character actually did not hate his sworn brother but instead was angry that his sworn brother who promised to him that he will always be at his side left him. A-ying no one likes when their only family also leaves them. From what you told me then that character is a stundera and he seems to care deeply for his family, although can have difficulty showing it. While he often reprimands and yells at his sworn brother, he also expresses horror and anger at the idea of his sworn brother being hurt. Wei ying always remembers that even sworn brother's hide the sacrifices they made for each other. For Example, a man gave up his golden core to his sworn, what if that man also made sacrifices that involve why his core was destroyed?"

The last words of Jiu-ge made Wei ying in deep thoughts.

With no answer for why Jiang Cheng's core was destroyed, Wei Ying was lost in thought. So with a lot of mystery he traveled around the world with Xue Yang-didi and Jiu-ge.