Main Heroes Bios

(This is just my au, BTW)

Name: Uma "Uzi" Doorman.

Age: 18-19 years old

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Polyamory Bisexual

Brief Description: A Worker Drone with an immense sense of individualism, she strives to get even with her creators, humanity (namely megacorp JCJenson), with a homemade railgun against the Disassembly Drones, sent by their parent company to destroy them so they could take back the ruined Planet Earth, aided by her gang (Scout and Engie), turncoat D-Drone N, and several others.

Personality: Uzi is a rebellious worker drone who thinks that all other drones must rise up and stand against their creators, much to the general perfunctoriness of her peers. She is blunt, snarky, and mostly cynical in general. She is typical of the phrase 'Bite me!' which is used as a form of dismissal towards others. Uzi perceives herself as an "angsty teen", which she does fit to an extent, and notes that she has "crippling daddy issues" implying that her strained relationship with her father may lend to her nature, and to her "repressed emotional baggage". She is fairly intelligent, being able to build a railgun that could produce enough power to destroy a Murder Drone, even if only temporarily. She's also shown to be acrobatic from pirating anime.

Love Interest: Thad

AFFILIATION: Team Chucklenuts (Scout chose the name and Uzi's p!ssed by this); Khan (Dad); N (Adopted brother)

NICKNAMES:
Uzi (by everyone but her teacher and Khan)
Khan's Daughter (by Thad)
Zi (by Thad)
Freak (by Lizzy)
Sad Purple One (by V)
Purple Thing (by V)
darkXwolf17 (User ID)
Ghost Witch (by N and self-proclaimed)
Sis (by N)
Little Nark (by V)
Chuckle Nuts (by Scout)
Maggot (formally by "Soldier")
Sargent (by Soldier)
Dummkopf (by SD-M)

Height: 4'2

Species: Worker Drone.

Power(?): Absolute Solver.

Catch Phrase: BITE ME!!!

Random Headcanon Fact: Uzi's real name is Uma. But when she formed her team, she decided that they should change their names, thus explaining Uzi's strange name.