Sneaking Outside/Khan

It's now 3 in the morning. Uzi smacks her face to turn the alarm clock off and prepares to sneak out of the house. She grabs her railgun, straightens her hat, and quietly steals her father's door key to swipe and get the main 3 doors open. When she got there, she waited for Scout and Engie to come. It was only a few minutes before the others got there, but to the angsty teen, it felt like ages.

Uzi: What took you so long?

Scout: I had to sneak out without my annoying mother knowing, and Engi took too long!

Engineer: I was getting prepared. Plus, isn't this a bit dangerous? I mean, those Murder Drones are out there, and if they find us, we'll be goners.

Uzi: We'll be alright. All we need to do is go to the hive, find the part for my rail gun, *walks to the scanner and swipes the key, opening the door* and then leaves. We'll be -

Just when Uzi is about to leave, the door reveals her father.

Uzi/Scout/Engi: Oh, Robo-Jesus!

Khan: And where might you 3 be off to?

Uzi: Umm... Sneaking out to make out with my boyfriend that I definitely have? And these 2 are keeping watch?

Khan: *Laughs* Seriously, though.

Uzi: Okay, okay, you caught us! We need to measure... the exterior hydraulic mechanisms of Door One. Because that's... the project We're working on for school? A big old door! Just like what my old man built!

Unfortunately, Khan isn't buying this, which Scout can see.

Scout: Uh, we want to join the WDF and hide behind the doors like cowards while playing cards and stuff...

Khan: *Chuckles* Well, we don't just play cards...

Just after he said that, another door opens up behind Khan, revealing his buddies playing cards.

Braxton: Khan! Can you grab a fresh pack? We literally only play cards so much that the numbers have faded. Oh, hey Uzi! Hey, Uzi's friends.

Uzi: *Chuckles*

Khan: *Closes door* Well... *Laughs* When you build doors, so good - *Goes back to hug the door like a dog owner petting his four-legged friend* Good door, good door... *Turns his attention back to Uzi and her friends* There's no need to fight! Uzi, this is great news! Here! The wrench that I used to tighten bolts on my first door prototypes (and to put your mother out of her misery when the Murder Drones got to her with that nanite acid...). I want you to have it! *He hands Uzi the wrench*

Engi: Neat. Therapy's fun!

Khan then turns around and opens the door

Khan: Guys! My daughter and her friends are into doors!

The WDF start cheering as another door opens, letting in snow and a cold breeze, much to their chagrin.

Khan: They are gonna be outside for a bit to examine the exterior of Door One! *to Team Chucklenuts* Your door-specific destinies await!

The 3 drones, surprised that their lie actually worked, walked towards the exit

Scout: Uhh... Wow, okay! We're just gonna leave then, cause this worked so weirdly well. Uh, go doors! *The door closes*

Khan: *Tearing up* They grow up so fast! *He takes off his fake mustache*