2 Idiots + 1 Lazer Gun + 1 filled Classroom = 1 Massive Explosion

BOOTING UP//
EXPOSITION //

Unknown Female Voice: We are Worker Drones. Autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our interstellar parent company, JCJenson IN SPAAAAACCCEE!!!! Yeah, we were mistreated in the name of Windex. But it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything, mostly because they handled that just fine all by themselves.

(As he speaks, the planet core collapses and blows up a good chunk of Copper 9. Afterward, a Worker Drone touches a frozen human skeleton, which falls over and shatters.)

Unknown Male Voice: With biological life wiped from the planet, we found it pretty easy to pick up where they left off. We finally had a future, all to ourselves.

(A landing pod crashes in a city, and some worker drones gathered around it)

Unknown Female Voice: Unfortunately, our parent company didn't exactly love the concept of runaway AI...

(Strange looking drones, called Disassembly Drones, begin to emerge from the pod. One of them throws the head of a dead drone, laughs, and destroys the worker drones with other drones.)

(The camera then pans out to reveal that it was a slide show, and 2 drones, 1 male and 1 female, respectfully, were narrating it. Their names? Uma "Uzi" Doorman and Jeremy "Scout" Bonker).

Scout: But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses?! Hide under the ice behind three stupid doors?! It's like we're waiting for an inciting incident!

Uzi: Anyway, that's why our project is this sick-as-hell Railgun!

(She pulls out a railgun and her classmates panic.)

Riley: Oh, so not the vibe!

Uzi: Easy, morons. It doesn't work... yet! It doesn't work. Yet. Who said it doesn't work? Maybe it does! *Uzi flicks the switch and laughs evilly*

Teacher: *Rolls his eyes and sighs in disinterest* Uma, Jeremy, the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons.

Uzi: Oh, and this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn't count?

Teacher: ...No. Plus, repressed emotional baggage was only worth two points on the rubric.

Scout: *groans in anger* I can not believe this. You. Are. TERRIBLE! And how many times do we have to tell you?! It's Scout and Uzi!

Teacher: Whatever. And is it supposed to be that color?

(It was at that moment that Uzi and Scout finally looked down at the "railgun" and realized that it was red, meaning it was overloaded and was about to explode. Their eyes on their visors shrank)

Uzi: Sh!t.

Scout: NO NO NO NO -