Chapter 2

— Physical violence,  swearing, threatening, etc —

— Third person POV —

Bruce walked into school, he spotted a massive crowd, he knew there was a fight. There was usually massive crowds if a fight was happening. He walked over and shoved through the crowd. He saw Vance on top of some kid, punching the absolute shit out of him. Bruce froze staring at Vance in shock and amazement. He watched his knuckles and the kids face get destroyed, he watched Vances muscles as he continued punching and screaming obscenities at the kid. Bruce's face flushed as he looked at Vances muscles but his thoughts were quickly interrupted when Vance started screaming.

"I'll fucking murder you! Don't fucking dare talk about my best friend like that!" He yelled, continued to punch the kid in the face. After a while the kid was knocked completely unconscious. Vance got up, he was breathing heavily, his knuckles were bruised and cut and his white tank top was covered in blood. He walked over to Bruce and grabbed him by the arm dragging him away from the crowd.

Vance dragged Bruce into the school bathroom and looked at him. "Before you get mad I had my reason." He said raising his hands in defense. "He was talking shit about you. I had to do something." Bruce didn't say anything, he just hugged Vance and sighed. "I'm just glad you're okay.." he whispered as he felt Vance wrap his arms around his waist. "Here come on.. let's fix you up.." Bruce smiled before gently taking Vances hand and dragging him to the nurses office.

Vances hand was a lot bigger compared to Bruce's. A lot more veiner too.. but he didn't mind. He did quite like the comfort he felt around Vance. Due to the extreme daddy issues he had. Vance was like a father Bruce never had. They finally got to the nurses office and Vance sat down on a chair, his legs spread open as his bloodied hands rest in between his thighs. Bruce grabbed the medical kit and immediately started treating his wounds. "You need to stop getting into fights so much Vance.." He says sighing as he dabbed some rubbing alcohol on his knuckles. Vance watched Bruce fix up his knuckles.

"Thank you for helping me Bruce.. I love you.." He says smiling and getting up, wrapping his arms around his waist. Bruce wrapped his arms around Vances neck and hugged him back. The size comparison between the two was quite different, Bruce was short but tall enough for his age. Vance was definitely tall for his age. Bruce then heard the bell. "You gonna head to class or are you skipping again?" He smiled as he played with his hair. "Skipping. I am not dealing with maths." He then looked at the jacket Bruce was wearing. "You're still wearing my jacket.." He gently smiles. "Well.. yea.. it's a nice jacket.. I like it.." He smiles. "Anyway look I better go.. I'll see you after school okay Vance?" He smiles before walking off. "Cya Bruce." He smiles before walking off to his own place.

— AYYY SECOND CHAPTER WOOHOO!! —