001

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/n is now 18 years old. She has grown into a beautiful woman with her beautiful long, H/c hair and her E/c eyes shining brightly.

Her debut is held at the massive backyard in her parents mansion. Or should I say, her mansion now that she is 18.

The party was all Y/n hoped for. A fairytale themed party, with a beautiful, majestic, F/c gown and her hair beautifully made. Although there was always a part of her that wanted her parents to be there. She didn't get the father-daughter dance on the dance floor, but she still got it from her father figure.

And after the party Y/n visited the place where she and her parents would always go. The Garden. It was a private Garden that only a family member and their trusted Staff members can only go in.

Now, she stood there in the middle of the garden with her long, F/c gown.

Y/N'S POV

I stared at the spot where me and my parents used to always sit or lay in. It gives me nostalgia and sadness that I will not experience it again.

I sighed and looked up at the night sky.

"Mom, Dad, I hope you're okay up there. I miss you." I mumbled the last sentence when I felt my eyes getting water.

I quickly wiped it away with my thumb and took one last look at the garden. A smile formed from my lips. But, I know it was a sad smile with a touch of happiness as well.

Right before I made my way out of the garden, a white, golden like butterfly caught my attention at the corner of my eye.

I turned around to take a good look, and the butterfly left Trails of gold an white dust. The curious girl I am, I followed it through the garden to a large bush that I needed to clear the way to.

It took me some time, but I finally got through it.

'I wonder where this is taking me?' I thought for a moment and continued following it. And it led me to a well. It was looking quite old and it was quite far away from the Garden.

'So, all my life being here I didn't even know this well?!'

The well was covered in some vines and a few Moses and at the ground were beautiful flowers scattered around the well.

The butterfly flew to the well and landed there. I walked towards the well examining it. But, what made me more curious is the butterfly.

'Why did a butterfly like this one catch my interest? Why is there a well all of the sudden and that I didn't know off?' Lots of questions are inside my head.

And all of the sudden, a gust of strong wind came.

I gasped as I felt myself losing my balance. I tried maintaining my balance, but it was no use.

The clouds became dark and I knew it was a storm coming.

I tried to fight the wind, but it was hard because of my gown and my heels. All of the sudden I lost my balance and got pushed into the well.

Oh how I wish I wasn't near it.

I screamed when I fell into the deep well. Before everything went black a dust of gold showered on me.

And now, it was all darkness that I could see.

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭…