027

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

A knock can be heard. “Princess?” The door slightly opened, Beau's head popping out. His face was full of concern and worry. “Are you perhaps alright? You seem gloomy lately.” He walked in the room, seeing her in bed with new clothes on already.

Y/n sat up, nodding in response. “Yeah, maybe I just lack sleep… I guess.” That was not true at all, and Beau knows that. He would constantly visit her while she slept when he couldn't sleep by himself.

“Oh? Is that all? You know you can tell me anything.” He sat next to her, placing a hand on her thigh. She glanced at it, slowly removing it. She didn't notice the frown that Beau did and continued staring at the bed sheets in front of her. “I─ I don't know.” She paused. “I do sometimes have some gloomy days… I just resolve them with some sleep. But somehow, I can't get to sleep right now.” Beau hummed in understanding.

“I just hope you feel better, Princess.” He leaned in, leaving a kiss on top of her head.

Her eyes went wide, cheeks flushing to a light pink color. He noticed it and smirked. He stood up and went to the door. “I'll leave you to get your beauty rest, call me if you need me. Just don't miss me too much, Princess.” And with that, he left. Leaving a stunned Y/n.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

Twisting and turning, Y/n's breath caught up on her throat. As she jolted awake. She placed her hand on her chest, having been awakened by a dream. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good either way. Why? Oh, the dream was about her parents.