018

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

The Royals along with the young lady and the Ex-thief, walked through the castle halls. Elias was talking with his uncle, King Frederic. Andrew was asking many questions to his Aunt and Cousin while Y/n and Flynn were with Olaf.

When Y/n saw the movie Frozen, she loved how Olaf was so adorable in the movie. Now she was listening to every single thing that Olaf was saying to them. Flynn didn't really care about it that much, he was practically glancing at Y/n from time to time.

“Oh and I was like running around while the elements just kept shooting air, water and rocks at me while I screamed! Can you believe it?” Olaf said like that was nothing. The way Olaf was being so adorable made Y/n giggle and caught the attention of the boys. Arianna and Frederic didn't hear her giggle because they were too engrossed with their conversation.

Andrew glanced at her and smiled warmly, Elias kept a natural, plain, calm face as he too glanced over at her. Flynn only grinned, he was besides her so he heard her giggle clearly. While Ray was still with Andrew, he chuckled at the cuteness.

The young woman didn't even realize the men were staring at her. And when she lifted her head up from Olaf, she was flustered for giggling too loud. She gave an awkward and shy smile as they continue to talk with each other again.