028

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

The once bright, shining skies turned the opposite. Heavy, dark clouds began to emerge. And soon enough, it rained heavily despite being the winter season.

The buff man stared at the castle in front of him. At first, he didn't believe Maurice when he said his son got imprisoned. He was delighted that the brunette man got imprisoned. But it displeased him when he heard that Y/n also got imprisoned. So, he decided to find this Castle that Maurice had said.

He got off his horse and took his gun from his back and got ready to approach the Castle.

According to Maurice, the Castle has a Beast living inside. But for him, he thought it was just some bear, wolf, and so whatever. He could easily defeat it if so. And probably show off to Y/n about it.

Gaston extended his arm to push the huge wooden door open. He didn't even have to push it with much strength, the door just crept open by itself, making a little noise. He narrowed his eyes, slowly going in and observing the place.

It was dark, the only thing he could rely on for light was the windows on each side. But it wasn't enough.

He pointed his gun just in case the Beast was near. As he stepped forward, a noise from above the stairs caught his attention. He looked instantly up. Trying to find where it is.