chapter 1

pov harry

"Liam, get Zayn and Niall, we're going to buy a new slave," I order Liam. I hear Liam going up the stairs. I put on my shoes and jacket. When Liam, Zayn and Niall are downstairs, they also put on their coats and shoes.

Me and Liam are in the back seat of a black car. Zayn and Niall are in the car behind us in a car that is the same as ours. "Harry, why do you need a new slave?" Liam asks me, looking at me. "Well, you guys have way too much work. And that makes your work sloppy so I need someone to help you.' I explain. "Oh, that makes sense," Liam says and turns his head to the window. He is not only my slave but also my very best friend. 'It's an hour and a half drive.' says the driver. 'That long' I say 'Yes, there is a lot of traffic jam.' he says, turning his attention back to the road. "A lot of people are probably going to buy a slave." Liam says, I nod and put in my earphones. I see Liam doing the same.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Liam asks after a while. 'um. preferably a boy' I say, Liam nods. "and one that looks good," I say softly. I hear Liam chuckle but I don't dare look at him. I still think it's weird to say something like that since I haven't been gay for very long. "I'll pass it on," says Liam, he makes sure everything runs smoothly.

After an hour and a half drive we arrive. We are standing in a huge parking lot that is completely full. Me and Liam get out of the car. Niall and Zayn do the same and walk towards us. "Sir, do we really have to come?" Zayn asks, "Yes, otherwise it will take too long." I say, "But that place is so scary." Niall tries, "No, you have to come." Zayn sighs deeply.

We walk into the great hall. At the front are the children, in the middle are the young people and from behind are the older ones. The girls on the left and the boys on the right. And there are many people walking among them. It's really busy. I continue walking and hear Liam giving the instructions. I hear a lot of commotion and a lot of whipping. Zayn and Niall are right this place is absolutely terrible.

I look around a bit and ask a few names and ages here and there. Niall has also suggested a few, but I haven't found anything yet. I see Zayn staying close to Liam all the time. He has only been with us for a year and was in bad shape when we bought him here, so I understand that he is scared. I almost want to give up, we've been around here for a really long time.

I see a young man with brown hair standing with his head downwards. He is quite small so I estimate him to be 15/16 years old. I go to the boy and he keeps looking down. I stand in front of him for a few seconds and then cough. The boy doesn't respond, so I slowly walk away. I hear him sigh in disappointment. So I turn around and go back to the boy. "Look up," I say, more meanly than I intended. He looks up quickly. And I look straight into his beautiful blue eyes that are now filled with fear and pain.

'What's your name?' I ask in a sterner tone than intended. I can see that he is even more scared than before. "Louis Tomlinson," he stutters out of fear. 'How old are you?' I ask in a normal tone this time. "18 years old," he says softly. "I wouldn't take him," I hear someone shout at me. Louis immediately looks back down. A slightly older man walks towards me. "He's been sent back here 3 times." the man says and then walks away. I hear Louis sigh softly.

I go looking for Niall to tell him he can go back to the car. I saw Zayn standing with Liam, so I'll tell him. "Niall" I call. The blond boy comes towards me. "Sir," he says more questioningly. "You can go to the car, we'll leave soon," I say. Niall nods and then walks to the car. I go to the place where I saw Liam and Zayn. I see Zayn standing in Liam's arm. I walk towards them. "Zayn you can go to the car, we'll be leaving soon." I say when I arrive. Zayn lifts his head from Liam's chest and nods. And then he pulls out of Liam's arm and walks to Niall.

I signal for Liam to follow me. We walk to a man who sells the slaves. "I want to buy Louis Tomlinson," I say to the man. He gives me the amount and I pay it. Together with Liam I walk to Louis who is still standing with his head towards the ground. He looks up when he sees someone standing in front of him. When he sees me he quickly looks down again. I signal for Liam to take him.

Louis is confused when Liam grabs him and takes him away. When we get to the cars, Liam pushes Louis into the car where Zayn and Niall are also in. Liam and I sit in the other car. "It's a two-hour drive," the driver says. 'WHAT?!' I shout something like that. "Yes, there is now even more traffic jam than before," he says. I hear Liam sigh. I want to ask him what that was about Zayn, but then I decide to leave it alone for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
974 words
First chapter of many I hope
-L