Foresight Before The War.

Irina Blade:- Step Sister of Lucas Blade

Lucas Blade:- The heir of the Blade Family

Ezra POV:-
" Fucking Asshole, wasn't she, your Mom too? Don't you dare, speak a word out of your shitty mouth. You are no longer a brother to me."
She was too masked to see her face. I wanna know who this bitch is, I'm gonna kill her. She tricked me and snatched that bastard out of my grip. Fucking sister he says. The Blades are gonna pay for it dearly. The sister of Blades was dead the day I killed Mrs Blade. My Brother did it tete-a-tete so I have no doubts. Plus they did have two funerals. So who the hell is this girl standing right here, a ghost? How dare they lie about it to us. My Dad is gonna lose his mind. We are gonna rain on the Blade's parade and the whole nine yards are gonna be destroyed.
I get back to eavesdropping on the sibling conversation.
" Too bad then, she wasn't your mother but a stepmom. How about this, I tell Grandpa about all the shit you just pulled up, ha?"
" Fucking baby, you are nothing without him. If the bitch, Ezra would have killed him. You would have been nothing but a crybaby right now. Well, you are still a crybaby who needs his younger sister to protect him. If the Old Blade wouldn't have taught me to fight, you would be dead now! "
" Shut Up you Bitch. Let's see how far that tongue works in front of Grand Pa. "
He called someone, meanwhile, his sister kept yelling a bunch of swear words at him.
I took out my gun to shoot a tracker on her. I aimed for her neck and it had a perfect aim.
A car came a few moments later and an old fellow came out. The girl instantly knelt. The man asked his grandson to get in the car and grabbed the girl with her hair, let me tell you it was rough. The girl winced but didn't oppose. They ushered to the car and got in, and then they drove off. I wished to follow them but, Leon called me up, they needed me.

Lucas Blade POV:-
As soon as I got in the car, I called my grandpa, he was in the other car.
" Hey, Pa. That bitch with you, I guess she's truly in love. She didn't shoot That fucker as we planned to. The mission failed..."
" Son, calm down, she's gonna go to the panic room, you can take your turn to let out all your fury. Stop your rant and get back to the mansion real quick, heal your wounds, and return to the basement."
" Yes, Grandpa. "
" One more update for you - Your dad has returned. "
" That's great gramps."
" Alright, hang up. "
And I did. I knew he was dealing with the bitch now. I'm feverish with Irina, that bitch is... Gonna suffer hell.
She's supposed to support and endorse me instead she has a huge crush on that bastard Ezra Elijah, who killed my mom and almost had my dad dead. Yet Grandpa insisted we be loyal to the Elijha Family. I fucking hate that family. Although they are the Kings of the Mafia world, and everyone has to be loyal to them, they treat us like stray dogs. I just don't know how other families cooperate with them.
Anyway, I reached my mansion and entered. I was allowed entrance to my submissive tied up with a collar and a belt, in just her panties, kneeling position as usual.
I grabbed her with her belt and raised her to her feet.
" Welcome Home Master. "
" Oh, dear. You know how stressed I am. Let's have some entertainment, shall we?"
" Yes, Master. I'm pleased to be of use. "
We moved to my room, and she closely crawling behind.
I ordered beer and vape for me and I entered and quickly threw her on the bed.
" Get into the bitch position."
" Yes, Master. "
Moving onto her fours she arched her back and dropped her head down, her ass high up in the air now. I love this position, it's just so freaking cute. Anyway, I got my crop and thrashed her.
All the words that bitch of a step-sister spoke whirled around in my head. I heard a small gasp and turned my head to my slut and smirked.
" How does it feel, slut?"
She doesn't answer, this angers me more, I grab her by her hair and spit on her face.
" Not gonna talk, are we?"
I picked up a gag from my drawer and gagged her.
" Now, you won't take it out for today, no food no water. You don't reply to your master, you deserve no food. "
I pull her up and place her on her back, spread her legs, and move to get a spreader bar ...

Ezra POV:-
After giving orders for the search operation of my Dear Chocolate, I moved to our bedroom and just let out an exhausted sigh, lying on my bed. I wonder what my girl is going through now. Is she safe, that's a stupid que, she's not! I'm the only one who makes her feel safe and comfy, no one in the world could ever do that. How careless could I be to leave my baby alone, I shouldn't have done that, I have only myself to blame for this stupid act. She would be suffering hells, I pulled out a bottle of beer, we had in our mini fridge on our balcony and poured it in my mouth in a go, it burns but not as much as my Chocolate would be, right now.
The door to my room suddenly sprang open and my parents bragged in.
" Pull yourself together, son!"
My mom yelled looking at my tipsy state and my Dad snatched the bottle out of my hand.
" I'm too bent out of shape to get together, Mom."
"And to make matters worse, the Blades have sent pictures of Vio. "
My Dad whispers massaging his temples but I hear it.
I rushed to him and checked his pocket to find photographs of my Baby, tied, gagged, cuffed, and bruised. All my blood popped up to boil so hot, I took my gun out. I noticed tiny words scribbled on her cuffs ' Slave of Sinners ', I knew where she would be. This is the street side mafia who live exactly at the other end of our country and are known for their brutality in handling women. I scurried out of my mansion, called my pilot, and asked the guards to herd up and make arrangements. I'm gonna declare a war.
I'm not gonna rush my guards, the reason being the street dogs won't dare touch my angle, the bruises are all Lucas' doing and he's gonna pay dearly for it. My younger Brother has already left for the same. My right hand, brother Leo, and Hunter are off to see the Blades and warn them. Pretty sure, they are gonna have a ruckus there. Anyway, I don't care. I sign up few of my documents and leave for my bedroom. I'll be flying to get my girl tomorrow. I need to have a good sleep, as I have to ' Bestow upon them the deprivation of life, accompanied by compassion'. Well if you didn't observe the sarcasm in it, you can't even be compared to a fool.
I walk into my bedroom and step into my bathroom for a warm shower. It's so lonely without my Chocolate. I smile remembering her, the way she is the only one to make me smile other than my brothers. The way she changed me to a soft guy for herself. I close my eyes and let her memories devour me.
Walking out of the shower I make my way to the kitchen, in a robe for a coffee. The moment I enter the kitchen, I see a little girl rampaging through the fridge. I go ahead to have a closer look and realize it's one of our maid's girls. She looks terrified but I smile at her give her a few chocolates from the fridge and move to make my coffee.
The only reason I spared her was, she reminded me of my Chocolate.
( Past )
She quickly ran up to the refrigerator and opened the door, ducked down to avoid me noticing her munching her chocolate.
" Baby, is it you ?"
I replied with silence.
" If you don't answer me right now, I'll make sure you regret it. Whoever is it, out Now!"
" Aa, Yup it's me ."
She raised herself. I had my eyebrows raised, why the hell is she here at this hour? She gulped the munched chocolate, the fear clear on her face just made her choke up and she coughed.
I ran to grab a glass of water and gently placed it near her lips. She drank it swiftly and looked up at me. I had a calm face and placed the glass on the counter. She turned her face and tried to walk away.
" Freeze! Right there on your track little girl. "
And she did with no courage to look back just left her back facing me. Walking to her I delivered a sharp smack to her naughty bottom.
" Oww"
She rubbed her butt.
" Explain Baby. "
I said pointing to the step-stool and open doors of the upper compartments of the kitchen where a glass jar of candies was open and the wide open refrigerator. I also noticed the bars of chocolate were missing from the refrigerator. God my girl!
" Daddy I just wanted something sweet. You have completely banned me from chocolates and candies THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!! "
" Don't use that tone with me, you had three bars at a time and this was your punishment. Now, as you haven't obeyed it so..."
I trailed. She whined.
" No sweets for a month and I mean it. No candies, no chocolate bars, no donuts, no ice cream, no puddings, nothing at all. Am I clear little girl?"
She smirked and I knew exactly why. I smacked her butt once again.
" Girl, I said anything sweet will not be allowed. Don't think of items I didn't mention in the list. "
" Urgh. Daddy, what did you need at this hour by the way ?"
" Ah! I was here for a cup of coffee I need to stay a little while longer. "
" How long ?"
" Maybe a few hours. Why baby?"
" I need cuddles. "
" Ohh! My sweet pea I will do that. My work can be held off this time. "
"Yay! Hurry up and get in bed then, Daddy."
" Yup, I'm coming my little girl."
We just got ourselves into a deep slumber.
( Present )
I sat on our couch, having my dark coffee. Her memories, never seem to fade. When she's hurt it hurts me too. I sigh and take another sip. As I finish it up I put my head in my hands and review the situation. The isolation I find myself in brings misery to my life. My Girl, My baby, My life, My love, My Chocolate... I vowed never in her life again will she suffer the same way she did back when I found her, my vow has been shattered, my promise is shattered, I shattered her life. I remember her pinky finger around mine, the promise of full trust and love. I'm the only one to be blamed. How, how could I be so...
I got up and strolled up to my study.
Getting in I took out the photographs and meticulously viewed them again. Trying to uncover something, I don't know what but something. Gazing at them for a few minutes I notice a dusty and worn-out handcuff, and A shoe just beside her. A brown leather shoe, it was a blurred image, but I'm sure it's a brown leather shoe. It's, it's cease! Is it? Yes, it is. I boomed and rushed into my Dad's study.
" Dad! "
" Yes, Son? What brings you here, I was clear when I asked you to rest a bit before the war..."
" Shut up Old Man. Look here. "
I pointed at the picture and his eyes widened.
" Isn't it that old guy, huh?"
" Yes, it's him. "