A Gift.

Oscar and Lando were both sitting in the private jet, waiting for everyone else to join them. On the other side sat Daniel and Max, both guys chatting about something, then came in George.

"Okay guys, slight change of plans" That got everyone's attention.

"Okay so Max, we all know I said that Charles is going to be here for backup only, but I did more research and since Charles is fully fluent in Italian, me, Andrea and Zak thought it would be a better idea to make him your "boyfriend" for the mission" George explained.

Max seemed to freeze, Daniel was smirking, Lando seemed to barely pay any attention to the conversation, he went back to staring through the window. Oscar was a bit confused.

As if on cue everyone else started climbing into the jet, including what Oscar guessed was Charles. The guy was attractive as hell, like the type of guy who can charm anyone in two seconds, he saw Max visibly swallow.

"Max" Charles said in a greeting.

"Charles," Max replied. The air in the plane seemed to thicken, there was weird tension going on between the two guys. Oscar was even more confused now.

Then came in Logan and Alex, both of the guys chatting about something, Logan saw Oscar and grinned at him, yet his eyes were saying something along the lines "we're gonna talk about this whole thing later" Oscar nodded.

Then another guy came in, he immediately swung his arm around Charles' shoulders, pulling him closer and greeting everyone else, Oscar had never seen him before, for some reason he was giving off mad French vibes.

Then his eyes landed on Oscar, realization seemed to down on the guy.

"Ah, you must be Oscar!" The guy said. Everyone turned to Oscar.

"Yep, that's me," Oscar replied.

"I'm Pierre and this is my best friend Charles, we will be helping you on the mission" Pierre exclaimed excitedly, next to him Charles smiled at Oscar.

Ah so that's the Pierre guy then, Oscar nodded.

"Nice to meet you Pierre and Charles," Oscar said, smiling politely.

"Oh, pleasure is all mine, I've heard so much about you already" Pierre said.

Oscar raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry all the good stuff, how you managed to fuck over five guys on your first day here" Pierre reassured.

That got a laugh from a few guys and a snort from Oscar.

"Yeah, something like that," Oscar mumbled.

"Badass" Charles winked at him, or at least attempted to....that wink was absolutely terrible, Oscar cringed to himself.

"Lando, how are you my guy?" Charles asked, walking up to Lando and pulling him in a bro hug.

"Ready to kick ass" Lando smirked.

"Love that for you" Charles smiled.

"Alright everyone, lovely to see you all here, please everyone take a seat, we will be taking off shortly" Andrea said in a greeting.

Him and Zak were the last ones to climb into the plane.

Charles and Max seemed to share a look and then Pierre guided Charles to take a seat with him somewhere further back.

"George, a few last words before we take off, now that everyone is here" Zak said.

George nodded and stood up.

"Okay so a small recap for everyone that wasn't here or just missed the information. We all know we are going on a case to catch a drug dealer and all of his minions. Lando and Oscar are the main agents for this case here, they will be accompanied by Max, Daniel and now Charles. Oscar and Lando are going undercover as a married couple by the names Jack and Landon Smith's, Max and Daniel are both brothers by the names Tom and Richard Gallagher's and Charles is Max's boyfriend Anthony Cafaro. Everyone else is also here to help on the mission, except we will not be attending Carlos' party, if anything goes extremely wrong, which I doubt it will, we have Pierre for backup. The same hotel is booked for everyone. We will land in Italy in approximately 3 hours, so till then do whatever, i'm going back to collecting data" With that George went back to his seat next to Alex and Logan.