The Beginning Page

Here is a very special new Idea Book of mine that I have decided to make, and it will have 3 of my favorite Characters be The Main Characters (aka "The Cross-Trio" as an Alternative Name for them) of these Story Ideas. And these 3 Characters are none other than Blitzø from the "Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss" Web Series Universe, Serial Designation N/SD-N from the "Murder Drones" Web Series Universe, and Brown Cameraman from the "Skibidi Toilet" Web Series Universe!

These 3 Characters will go on many crazy Adventures through different kinds of Universes and Multiverses. Also I was inspired by nathaneskell, MorphMaster18 (Morpho The Soldier), BlazeSaber00 (Blaze Saber The Expert), Captainrex2177 (Captain Rex-2177), and PauloGamenha/JeymisPeixoto/PatrickEstvo to make this newest Idea Book of mine, and I was also inspired by both the Stories and Ideas that they have made before on each of their Wattpad Profile.

It any of you guys have any suggestions for Crossover Story Ideas that features Blitzø (From The "Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss" Web Series Universe), Serial Designation N/SD-N (From The "Murder Drones" Web Series Universe), and Brown Cameraman (From The "Skibidi Toilet" Web Series Universe) as The Main Characters (aka The Cross-Trio), then please tell me in either the Comment Section below, or in The Private Conversation instead.

I will make the First Idea Page later on, and it will be about those "Angel Hare" Videos on YouTube. And if any of y'all don't know what "Angel Hare" is all about, look it up on YouTube, or just watch this video by "Theft King" instead (Which this Video is actually pretty good and very interesting in my opinion):

And like always on all of my Wattpad Profile, and also on those Books that are from my Old Wattpad Account (which is known as JuanDeleon198 in case any of guys were wondering), Peace Out Everyone!!!