Story Idea #2

The Name of the Story Idea: "Universes Collided: The War against The Neon-Federation!".

Crossovers that will be Included: (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, Murder Drones, Skibidi Toilet, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Black Ops Series, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Both Original & Reboot), Battlefield Series, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Plus the "Metal Gear Solid" Game Series), Halo, CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre), Team Fortress 2 (o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality + o.W.n. Rebirth), Overwatch, and many more).

Info: This newest Story Idea was actually based off this old Book I've made on my Old Wattpad Profile, where it's about The Neon-Federation (Which is an Upgraded Version of "The Federation" that is from the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" Video Game) planning to invade other Universes and have other Villainous Factions join them. I've decided to bring back this old Idea of mine since I didn't wanted it to go to waste again, and I hoped that y'all could give me some suggestions for things that I can improve with this old Idea of mine.

Anyways, the Story starts off with Brown Cameraman being stuck under some rubble, with his legs being broken. However unlike in the actual Skibidi Toilet Series, where TV-Woman helps Ninja Plungerman instead of Brown Cameraman, she will call in a Random TV-Man to help out Brown Cameraman from the rubble. But after they bring back Brown Cameraman to the Base, and after Titan Speakerman was freed from being Infected, both The Alliance & Skibidi Toilets were attacked by a New Faction, which is none other than The Neon-Federation. And much to all of their shock, they are shown to actually be Humans.

(A/N: Before I could forget, here is what The Main Flag/Main Logo for The Neon-Federation looks like):

(P.S. I was actually the one who made this some time ago. But if any of you guys wanted to make a better Flag/Logo for them, then go for it).

So back to the Plot, they will eventually learn about The Neon-Federation, and how they used to be simply called "The Federation", and what their motivations are. Both The Alliance & The Skibidi Toilets are then forced to make a truce to fight against a common enemy, with them also saying the "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" Line.

Brown Cameraman will also be repaired, with new legs, built-in Weapons, and a Titan Core (Which was an Idea that both Ozzy104 and nathaneskell had suggested to me in the Comment Section), which will allow Brown Cameraman to have the Ability to become a Titan just like Titan Cameraman, Titan Speakerman and Titan TV-Man. Also here is what Brown Cameraman will look like:

 Also here is what Brown Cameraman will look like: