Story Idea #1

Here is the first page of the "Blitzø, SD-N, & Brown Cameraman Story Ideas" Book, where the 1st Idea will be based off this interesting Analog Horror Video Series on YouTube, and where it is known as "Angel Hare".

The Name of this Story Idea: "The Cross-Trio: Angel Hare".

Info: This will be a Human AU where the Characters from Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, Murder Drones, and Skibidi Toilet are Humans. This'll also be like the Original "Angel Hare" Series on YouTube, however with an unexpected surprise, where it will have some Action-Pack Moments where The Main Characters have to fight against a Enemy Faction (It'll be explained later on in this page).

So now let's get to The Plot. Basically Blitzø, N, and Brown Cameraman are Childhood Friends in the past, and their favorite Show was a Show known as "Angel Hare". Also in this Human AU, both N and Brown Cameraman will different names. SD-N is named "Nick", while Brown Cameraman is named "Barry". Anyways, Blitzø's Father, Cash Buckzo, is abusive toward Blitzø (Just like in Canon) while both Nick (N) & Barry (Brown Cameraman) tried to defend Blitzø.

Some Years later, when Blitzø, Nick (SD-N), & Barry (Brown Cameraman) are all grown up, they were searching for some old stuff in their Basement where they found the Show they used to watch as kids, Angel Hare. They also when to the Video Store and saw some VHS Tapes about Angel Hare, so they decided to watch those as well. However, once they began watch the VHS Tapes, they notice that their VHS Tapes were much different than the Actual ones.

What they didn't know, was that they are in for an Strange Adventures, where they reunite with Angel Gabby, and also have to fight against The Corrupted Company that made Angel Hare years ago.

What are the secrets that this Corrupted Company is hiding? How did know that Blitzø, Nick (SD-N), & Barry (Brown Cameraman) talked to Angel Gabby in the past? And most importantly, what are their turn motivations?

So that was the Plot for this 1st Idea, now let's get to the other stuff. When The 3 Characters are in their Adult Age, they'll be wearing these Clothes during most of the Story:

(A/N: I know that it's just Aaron "Vanguard" Keener who is from the "Tom Clancy's The Division" Video Game Series, but I just think that those Clothes that he's wearing looks Epic in my opinion)

When it starts to get into the Action Parts of this 1st Story Idea, here are the Main Weapons that Blitzø, Nick (SD-N), Barry (Brown Cameraman) and Their Friends are going to use against The Corrupted Company: