Very Special Story Idea!

Hello there everybody, I hope that y'all are having a great Day/Evening/Night today, because I have this new very Special Story Idea of mine that I really wanted to show to all of you guys, and it's also one of my personal favorites as well.

(The Special Story Idea's Name): "The Multiverse of Blitzø, N & Brown Cameraman!".

(The Stories that had inspired me to make this Reaction Book Idea): MorphMaster18's "Blitzøverse" Reaction Book. Most of nathaneskell's Story Ideas that has Blitzø (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss), Serial Designation N/SD-N (Murder Drones) and Brown Cameraman (Skibidi Toilet) as the Main Characters. NightingaleMachina's "Multiverse of Blitzo" Reaction Book (Which has still sadly deleted by him. Also if y'all are confused as to why I said this "NightingaleMachina" Guy instead of BlazeSaber00, well that is because BlazeSaber00 is now known as NightingaleMachina, and all of y'all will know why by looking at the description of his new Wattpad Profile). SuperGenericMeme4's "Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss Reacts to the Blitzøverse" Reaction Book. And many more of those Reaction Books that are on Wattpad.

The Plot: (Takes place after the Ozzie's Episode of Helluva Boss, after Episode 6 of Murder Drones, and during the latest Episodes of Skibidi Toilet) Multiple Characters from different kinds of Universes are brought into a Multiverse Theater to watch different Versions of 3 Special Characters. Those 3 Characters are none other than Blitzø from Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, Serial Designation N (aka SD-N) from Murder Drones, and Brown Cameraman (He is also known as "Simp Cameraman", but he doesn't like to be called that name) from Skibidi Toilet.

(Here are the other Universes that should be included along with the "Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss" Universe, the "Murder Drones" Universe, and the "Skibidi Toilet" Universe): Call of Duty (Original MW Trilogy, Rebooted MW Trilogy, Black Ops Series (including Cold War), Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, and WW2), Battlefield, Star Wars, Marvel Comics (plus the MCU), DC Comics (plus the DCEU), JoJo's Bizarre Adventures (Yes, I do sometimes watch it, but not all of the time), CrossfireX, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon/Nicktoons Unite!, Team Fortress 2 (including o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality and The o.W.n. Rebirth, since those 2 Web Series are my personal favorites as well), and many more Universes.

(Here are some Special Characters that'll also be included):

*Overlord Blitzø, (A/N: This Artwork and AU is made by someone named: "OctiPocki" on DeviantArt)

*Undead Brown Cameraman, (A/N: I forget who made this Picture, but I'm sure that some of y'all can tell me in the Comment Section below

*Undead Brown Cameraman, (A/N: I forget who made this Picture, but I'm sure that some of y'all can tell me in the Comment Section below. Also DAMN, Look At Those Legs!!! XD).

*N-Sanity, (A/N: I couldn't find a Picture of him yet, but it'll be similar to that Artwork that nathaneskell drew in his "My Art" Book, and it's actually pretty well done in my opinion).

(Note: These next Characters that I'm gonna show are some OC's of mine that I've made in my Arsenal Books that are for NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book, so that y'all will know who they are and what they also look like).

*Hershel North, (My "JCJenson Defector" Original Character who is from the "Murder Drones" Web Series Universe).

*Fredric Fordyce/Serial Designation F (SD-F), (My "JCJenson Defector" Original Character who is from the "Murder Drones" Web Series Universe).

*The JCJenson's Sierra Squadron/The Sierra Squad, (Characters who are based off some "CrossfireX" Operators for the "Murder Drones" Web Series Universe).

*Terry's Blue Lightning Fighters The T.B.L.F. (Characters who are based off some "Crossfire: Sierra Squad" Operators for the "Murder Drones" Web Series Universe).

(Here is the Person (aka my Original Character) who will be in charge of The Multiverse Theater, and will also bring in these Characters):

*Commander McBain "Mulkiewicz" Stephenson, (My "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" Original Character). (A/N: This Artwork was made for Me by someone named: "Dark4rtHTF" on Twitter. And yes, this Guy did drew one of my favorite OC's into his own Art Style of Happy Tree Friends. And yes again, he made his own Art Style for his drawings of the Characters from Happy Tree Friends, and they are actually pretty amazing in my opinion).

I would like to hear y'all's thoughts about this Very Special Story Idea I've just made, and please tell me in the Comment Section below, or while in the Private Conversation instead. Also if y'all wanna give me suggestions for future Story Ideas (since I'm still waiting for someone to tell me their Ideas so that I can show their Idea to everybody else, while also saying that they were the ones who gave me these Story Ideas), say it in the Comment Section and also in the Private Conversation as well!

And like always on all of my Wattpad Profile, including those Stories that are on my old Wattpad Profile (which is known as "JuanDeleon198" for those of y'all that are wondering), Peace Out Everyone!!!