Story Idea #4

(The Crossover Story's Name): "Crossover Heroes United: Saving the Dimensions!".

(The Inspirations for this Idea): The "Nicktoons Unite" Game Series. Lego Dimensions: New Faces of Evil. Team Fortress 2 (including Open Fortress, o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality, and o.W.n. Rebirth). The "Fixing Teen Titans Go!" Fanfiction on Fanfiction.net (I suggest that y'all look it up to see why I added this. Also I actually like Teen Titans Go!, but I still respect y'all's opinions. However just don't sent rude comments to me about me liking TTG, because I'm getting really tired of the hate against TTG). Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023), including the Zombies Story in COD: MW3 (2023) as well.

(Crossovers that will be included): Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss. Murder Drones. Skibidi Toilet. CrossfireX. Teen Titans Go! (The "Fixing Teen Titans Go!" Fanfiction Versions of them). Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023). Nicktoon Unite. Lego Dimensions: New Faces of Evil (Made by someone who is named: "Yarheeguy" on DeviantArt). Call of Duty: Ghosts. Team Fortress 2 (including Open Fortress, o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality, and o.W.n. Rebirth).

(The Plot): Multiple Villains from different Universes have joined Forces to create portals to invade other Universes. Now it's help to a group on Unusual Heroes to fight back against these Villains!

(Things that will be happening later on in this story):

Blitzø, Serial Designation N, and Brown Cameraman will be the Leaders of the Heroes, and they will have new Looks. For Blitzø, he is now a Overlord, where his business has been very successful that he's now a Overlord. And he'll look like this:

(A/N: This Artwork is made by someone named: "OctiPocki" on DeviantArt, and I even showed this to MorphMaster18 in our Private Conversation, and he said that it looks epic and that he might use it for his future Stories)

Serial Designation N will have an Upgraded Body, where he's now able to use newer Abilities. It'll also be based off one of my previous Story Ideas where N had a new body and with Abilities similar to those from Dragon Ball Z/Super (Y'all can find that Story Idea in my "(Crossover Story Ideas For My Friends)" Book on my Wattpad Profile).

Brown Cameraman will have a Core that allows him to become a Titan, similar to that of Titan Cameraman, Titan Speakerman, and Titan TV-Man (This was an Idea that nathaneskell had suggested to me, so I decided to add it here).

And one more thing, Blitzø (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss), Serial Designation N (Murder Drones), and Brown Cameraman (Skibidi Toilet) will be having a Crossover Harem in this Story, just like the rest of my Story Ideas.

During the events of while our Main Heroes are going through the different Universes to stop the Villains and their Invasions, the Heroes will be obtaining some Specialized Weapons to help them turn the tide against the Villains.