Honkai's Final Chance: Operation Shadow Citadel.

The Honkais were always the most dangerous threat that the Solaris Forces had to face. Even if the Will of the Honkai isn't here... They're now starting to bring it here. And if the Will of the Honkai managed to enter this world... All hope will be lost...

However, there's one hope. A One-Way Teleporter to the Black Hole. When the will of the Honkai is about to enter, the person will activate the Teleporter, and send both the Will of the Honkai and him or herself to the black hole...

While this does mean that the one who activated it... Will also die, with the Will of the Honkai.

 Will also die, with the Will of the Honkai

"Alright. Since the Humanity First and Coalition Forces will be distracting the Honkais, our Job is to bypass the Honkais' Positions and Teleport the Portal and the Will of the Honkai to the Black Hole. We can take a stealthy approach, and go by a small river. We'll be closer to the Objective, but we'll only have a small task force. Or take a straight path to the District via land. We'll have a Large Joint Task Force, but they'll throw everything they've got and we'll have a limited time."

"We only have one chance in this."

After some arguments, the Valkyries JTF decided to go for a stealthy approach and get the submersibles to go at the River.

Operation Shadow Cidadel has begun.

The Sudden Transport, used by the Kamis was remodified to Vacuo-Class Stealth Transport. Equivalent to the Advanced SEAL Delivery System, which was canceled. Now, a few more of them were made, and the Valkyries and Anti-Honkai Spec Ops are arriving at their location.

After arriving at the site. Both the Valkyries and Spec Ops came out. With their weapons ready. As...

"Say... You looked familiar..." Kiana told a Spec Ops R.

"... I'm sorry, Signorita...?" Spec Ops R just looked at Kiana confused...

"Come on, Kiana... Don't scare him like that..." Mei told Kiana before she decided to leave him alone.

"Alright... Alright... I got a gut feeling..." Kiana...

"Ugh... What's with their poor water control!?" Durandal muttered.

"... We'll get you girls, a hot bath and a Month's Break after we complete this Operation... I smell like a year-old Sewer, already..." Spec Ops R told them.

"The Bronya agrees with Subject Special Operative."

"Yeah... I guess we might have to deal with it... I might since the Coalition Spec Ops are enduring the stink..." Mei added.

"Seele will do her best..."

After that... Major Turner cleared his throat and briefed all of them.

"Alright people. We're near the Yueyang Residential District. UAV Intel has confirmed that an Honkai Portal is in the Fangsong Residential District. We don't have any backup, so stay low, and fight when only necessary. Got it?"