Replacer's Final Hope: Operation Doomsday.

The Replacers' New Ohio tried to escape back to Sub-Space... But it ended up intercepted by the KSAN (Kami Servant Aerial Navy) Yamato and is now trapped in Kaechon, as the North Korean Forces are trying to take the technology before the Coalition gets a chance...

It ended in a one-sided massacre, 3rd time. And the Coalition along with the Counters will take finish the Corrupted Objects. Though the North Korean Forces are about to fire Etherium Base Nuke on the New Ohio...

Now, it's a three-way battle. Coalition vs Replacers vs DPRK...

"Keep your head down!!!" A US Ranger yelled.

Coalition Troops and Counters took cover, as a few Servants of Chaldea (Saber Faces) volunteered, after liberating the SEA Region.

Many State of One Troopers and a good amount of Administration Counters also fought but mostly on the Replacers.

"Any smart ideas?" Geisha, as she reloaded her AK-Volk (COD: IW).

"Since the Replacer King is not in there. Our best shot will be blowing up the Ship with an Orbital Bombardment." Derrick.

"In other words?" Min asked.

"Since the State of One's forces has captured the Replacer Queen... The Ship is still active. We're on defense, and that ship is about to bring the Qlipoth Games in here... And the Coalition stands no chance against that game."

Lee Sooyeon then said, with a concerned expression.

"It's a Race against the Clock. So, the NPX have to decide that either they lose the support of the Communist League along with destroying a few of their own Orbital Bombardment Shuttles... Or have the Qupilth Games in this world too... And you can guess what they choose."

NPX's HQ, Australia, Before Operation Doomsday...

"Sir. The North Koreans are demanding us to let them take the ship... What are your-"

"To hell with them..." Kevin muttered...

"S-Sir? Won't the Communists will get ang-!?"

"TO HELL WITH THEM!!! Send in the 189th, and waste those damn Commies! If they call that betrayal, say this to them!" Kevin, as he finally snapped. Ending his Faction's alliance with the Communist League.

"W-What is it, Sir...?"

NPX 189th Elite Guard Company, North Korea, Operation Doomsday.

...

Redesignating the 189th...

...

Redesignating complete.

NPX's 189th Ranger Regiment, North Korea, Kaechon.

"Pax Federation. Execute all of them." Kevin, after briefing his reorganized 189th. But his tone now lacks any sympathy for the North Koreans.

"Pax Federation, Commander." 189th Rangers replied.

While the whole globe now calls Kevin, Humanity's General... Old Soldiers of the NPX still and always calls Kevin, Commander.

Ahem...

Their job is to eliminate what's left of the DPRK Forces and Leadership, and any Communists that remain with the DPRK.

The 189th Rangers jumped off their perspective Troop Transports and activated their Jet Suits.