Naughty Princess Treatment

As they finished their breakfast Marshall, Rocky and Chase went back to Chase's pup house meanwhile the rest of the pups did the chores and helped out Ryder. "Alright lay down princess~" Rocky announced as he investigated another box that Ryder has given to them was apparently apart of Chase's princes phase. The box had some princess or pink themed toys and even dirty toys such as a round buzz toy, vibrator, a pacifier gag, a fitted tight pink onesie, pink mittens and restraints with even more to count. With a smug look Rocky took out the vibrator and mittens "Alright princess you know what to do next" Marshall winked and pinned Chase down which made Chase blush further with a slight movements of squirming with the mixtures of emotions of confusion and submission "W-hat do-es that mean?" Chase asked but looked as he noticed Rocky coming with mittens that was being tied to his foot paws and his front paws he flinched for a bit but his little friend that was incased around the soft padding grew hard from his current position. "Oh?- so it seems someone does know what to do next?" Rocky teased as he turned on the vibrator and set it to medium to tease the poor pinned pup, Marshall changed his position to now Chase laying down on his stomach while Rocky adjusted the vibrator to be in front of Chase's diaper but in between the bedding of the bed but with how Marshall pinned him which further pressured Chase's little erect cock to twitch as the vibrator was being pushed against his diaper and cock. Meanwhile Marshall leaned on the wall near Chase's bed and showed his erect member that grew to a 10 inch, Chase could not process his situation as he was being presented his very own best friend with his own manhood while being vibrated with a buzzing wand against his diaper he could only let out soft moans of pleasure and excitement as he can barely contain himself "Awh, looks like our little princess loves to get more attention Marshall~" Rocky commented with a mix of deep lust as he too got hard and his own manhood grew to a 10 inch "I'll take the princesses butt while you take the maw~" Marshall clarified and got up while Rocky replaced him and his position, As he stood behind the dizzy pleasured pup and slowly lowered his erect member on one of the leg holes of Chase's diaper and used it to check where the pups tail hole is, after awhile he heard the pup squeak from the feeling as the tip of Marshalls cock hits his hole teasing him. "Found it~" as he started to slide his erect cock in and out of Chase's tailhole "Aahh~" moaned out by Chase which gave Rocky the smug look and opportunity to thrust his own manhood inside Chase's mouth as he then guided Chase's head to move up and down "Start sucking and licking princess~ you're getting the highest princess treatment and enjoy it while you can~" Rocky exclaimed in between moans. Ohh yeah~ such a tight puppy hole~" Marshall moaned out as he pressed himself further and making his manhood penetrate further the poor pups tail hole in retaliation Chase could only give out moans, groans and kept motioning to sucking and licking the manhood of Rocky being forcefully thrusting back and forth on his mouth and throat. All parties let out mixtures of moaning and groaning from their lust and pleasure as they did their deed to serve their police princess. "Mmhppf f-uck i-i i'm gon-" Both Marshall and Rocky groaned out as Rocky grabbed a hold of Chase's head forcing and thrusted his head to swallow all of the inches of his manhood even thrust hard enough that his knot entered the maw of the sheperd, his cheeks grew from the size of the knot while Marshall gave a hard thrust and deep howl of pleasure as he forced his knot to penetrate the tight tail hole. Rocky moaned out then started to let out streams of cum down Chase's mouth and slidling further down his throat, Marshall climbed on top of Chase forcing his knot and cock to dig deeper the hole and howled out as he flooded the walls of the hole with his own cum. Chase could no longer handle the pressure, lust and pain he was feeling as swallowed and struggled to take care of both parties from the steady flow of semen on both his holes, gulping every stream of cum his throat showing movements of semen entering his gullet eventually over filling and made his jaw be filled with whites, some even leaked on the side of his lips from how much excessive semen Rocky thrusted. Meanwhile his ass clenched tight like he was some bitchy princess knotted by a male as he felt Marshall dig further locking him in place his stomach suddenly expanded in larger size as he had so much intake of his friends semen, He whined out and started to cum all over the insides of his diaper leaving it to be absorbed, as it was a steady flow of cum he could barely take a deep breath from how much action he had dealt on one day until Rocky pulled his cock out his maw and proceeded to cum all over his face leaving the pup covered with whites. "Why dont you clean up daddies dick princess~ we dont want to leave any traces dont we?" said in a smirk and dominant tone. "Mmhppff fuck- Princess take it all-" a lusty scream of pleasure from the Dalmatian as his knot was being locked and clenched to stay and being rubbed against the walls of the shepherds ass. As Rocky pulled out Chase was finally able to bring out an clear audible word and moan of loud pleasure he felt, but his initiative of being submitted to his new role he started to follow Rocky's orders and started to clean up and lick his dick with his tongue with a gentle tease but he eventually finished doing so and let out a heavy sigh in pleasure. "Well~ guessing we did enough to pleasee our puppy Marshall" Rocky giggled as he patted the tired pups head and got out of bed. "I'll leave you to deal with that" He smirked and pointed at Chase and Marshall in the doggy style position and left. "How was your special treatment princess?" Marshall let out a heavy lusty sigh as he laid on top of Chase's back and they both cuddled each other. *pant pant* "I-it was g-reat... *blushes* d-ad..dy" he uttered with a sheepishly shy attitude letting Marshall know he was still in charge. "Wonderful princess~" the Dalmatian happily wagged his tail giggled as eventually a few minutes before an hour passed, Marshall's knot finallt shrunk and he pulled out with a pop sound making Chase let out a soft moan of pain and pleasure but was cut off by Marshall started to pull him closer to his lips and they both started to kiss and make out, Chase could only do so much but submit to the challenge as he returned and made out with his best friend. Marshall secured the leg hole he used and arranged the leak guards as he picked up Chase and they switched positions, Marshall was now laying on Chase's bed while he placed Chase on his body and continued their make out session, tongues with sloshing and fighting over dominance, drool dripped from every movement but eventually Marshall won and took his prize he pulled out same as Chase did. "I love you Princess Chase" Marshall heartfelt said with a mixture of lust and love comment which made the Shepherd flustered red and stutter in response "I-..i l-ove y..ou too d-addy" Chase could barely utter the words from how everything turned out to what it is now but he cant argue he did not love the feeling of doing this again. "Thats a good princess~ now rest easy we got a long day ahead of us" The dalmatian rubbed the shepherds back helping him calm down for a bit and eventually made the pup fall asleep on his body but after a while before Marshall felt sleepy he felt something warm on his stomach area. It seems like Chase had another wet accident but his diaper was had a mix of cum and pee which he did not mind at all. "Sleep tight princess" He sighed softly and eventually fall asleep.