The real fun begins

With the day ended another shall start. This is no ordinary day tho, As Chase woke up from the sight of his leader sitting beside him "Morning princess" He giggled and gave the tired pup a rub on his head as Chase rubbed his eyes and the comfort of his trusted leader "I hope you had a good sleep Chase, it has been awhile since we both slept on the same bed" he pointed out "And you know what makes it even more like it was before" Ryder said with a smirk as he noticed a certain pups diaper have a tent tht stood up as Chase had a morning wood "and it has been a while since we had handled this issue" Ryder gently rubbed nd teased the tent up diaper of Chase which made him blush and moan from the tease. Ryder kept the pace of rubbing and started to squeeze the hard member bulging on Chase soggy diaper which Chase had just noticed blushing, Ryder can only provide more paces of rubbing and squeezing on the pups member "You like that don't you primcess? Just like old times" Ryder teased on Chase ears, while he can only provide moans of pleasure and pent up emotion as Chase clenched and clinged to Ryder tight and howled with Ryder knwoing he squeeezed his member the last time and Chase blew his own load in his soggy now sticky diaper as the police pup panted in enjoyment. "Thats a good girl pup" Ryder giggled and laid him on the bed and grabbed some changing supplies, Ryder put out a pink frills on the leg holes, with diffeent flower patterns with a white layout and pink stars all over it, some wipes and powder. "Ready for your change, your highness" Ryder giggled and untapped the soggy sticky diaper and rolled it up into a ball and throws it on the diaper pail, then started to use the wet wipe to clean his member and butt clean then slides the diaper under him powdering his memeber and butt too much then raises it up then tapes "There we go all done now" he giggled "But actually i think i'd agree with Marshall on this one" Chase was confused and raised his ears up and looked again as he suddenly saw Ryder having the same diaper he is wearing it was extra poofy and tapes 3 layers on top of it "NOW, its finished" he helped Chase by picking him up "Well i think its about time i give ya back to the pups bet they missed ya" Ryder chuckled and hugged Chase "Oh sure... they will" Chase said sarcastically and blushed as he gave Ryder a hug back as they both head for the elevator and went down. When the elevator ding they were both greeted by the other pups who was taking their breakast. "Morning pups" Ryder greeted as he picked up his plate with his breakfast and a warm bottle on the side. "Morning Ryder!" said the pups in unison. "What happened Ryder? are you alright?" Marshall with a bit of a worried tone "Yeah we are alright, just finished changing princess here all he needs is isbreakfast hen he is all yours pups :3" he explained and sat on the chair with his food on the table then had Chase cradled on his arms and holds the bottle for him to drink. "Drink up princess, daddy and mommy is waiting for you to play" he joyfully teased and giggled. Which made chase groan in sarcasm but blush in excitement as he began to suck on the nipple of the bottle and drinks the milk. After a few minutees of bottle feeding and Ryder eating Chase finally finished and Ryder puts him in his shoulder and patted his back and did a big burp. Ryder giggled and booped his nose "Excuse you, your highness, now that your finished how about you pups enjoy the day with princess. I'll be on the top if you need me" Chase blushed and gave Ryder a hug before Ryder went to the elevator and got up. "Awhh... it must have been cute what you and ryder did princess" Skye cheerfully responds and pats chase back "Well either way, welcome back puppy" Marshall hugged Chase and the rest did to.