Play Date

"Tell me again why are we doing a double date?" Aura asked Mano who was sitting across from him at the parks picnic table. "Oh don't be like that. Fenris and Hagrid haven't seen eachother in a bit. Especially since Hagrid was sick for a bit." Mano gestured towards the pet zone of the park where Hagrid was flying around from perch to perch. Fenris was running laps around the zone with the other dogs.

"That's what I'm worried about..." Aura groans even though he couldn't help himself from smiling seeing how much fun Fenris is having. Shrugging  he leans back on the bench balancing himself from falling. "I thought you'd be more afraid that Ari is hanging out with Nora."

"Nora has a good head on her shoulders. I trust she can rebuke Ari if she has to." Aura admired Nora, who had gone on a walk with Ari, from a distance leaning forward using his hand as support. "Hey! She ain't possessed for you to be rebuking!" 

Aura turns his attention to Mano with a straight face, "You rebuke her advances all the time... What are you on about?" Mano went to refute however he couldn't come up with any defenses. "Damn it you're right..."

"Told you" Aura responds before drinking from his water bottle.

*******************************************************************************

The girls made a stop to watch the animals at play. Different owners with their dogs of all shapes and sizes. "I feel like im in Pokemon..." Nora commented in awe of the different breeds she was witnessing. "Cute" Ari briefly pinched her cheek gently. Nora squinted her eyes, "I'm no baby for you to be doing that too."

"Hey I'm just getting in before you pinch Aura" she lifts her hands in mock surrender. Nora had no idea where Ari was going with that and she was afraid to ask. "Whatever you s-" A dogs bark echoed throughout the park.

"AH!" Nora fell backward onto her butt as a huge dogo argentino gunned for her. It had jumped high enough to prop itself onto the fence to snap at her. In a blink of an eye Ari got in between Nora and the dog. The dog fell off the fence and back into the pet zone. The dogo barked at Ari and prepped himself to try another jump.

A swift shadow dove in the dogs line of sight. The dogo gruffed following the traces to see an Owl land on a dogs back. "Hagrid?" Ari recognized her owl. The dog Hagrid landed on began to bare it's teeth to the dogo. "Fenny?" Nora was more confused than anything because it looked like he was Hagrid's mount.

Fenny charged right for the dogo that threatened Nora. Hagrid firmly holding on with their claws dugged into his fur. Their eyes locked onto the Dogo as well since Ari was also affected. The dogo, not expecting this double team, lost all his bravado and started running yapping in fear. With no mercy Fenris charges right behind him inching ever closer to the scared muscular dog. Hagrid opened their wings showing off his magnificent wingspan.

"What's... happening..." Nora wouldn't be able to explain this to anyone even if she tried. How can she? It's ripped straight out of a tom & jerry episode. "You know just as much as i... GO GET 'IM HAGGY!" Ari cheered on for her owl. "You make Mama so proud..." sniffling she brushes her eye feeling a sense of maternal pride. "Are you serious?!" Nora snapped at Ari.

The dogo yipped and tried to lose them in the pet zones obstacle course. With one flap of his wings Hagrid takes off to the skies. The dogo went into a tube and his cries only amplify in the tunnel. All the other pets watch in awe as the dogo and Fenris blast through the course. When the dogo made it to the other side there was no sign of Fenris. Maybe he lost him?

The dogos moment of victory was cut short as a feathered shadow covered the sun from him. He looked up to see Hagrid flapping his wings with his eyes locked onto the dogo. Hagrid puts his wings to his sides and darted towards dogo as if he was an arrow shot from a bow. 

If the dogo wasn't already scared he sure was now. He yipped and tried to hide back into the tunnel, but there he was. Fenris, looking sinister, was blocking the entrance back into the tunnel and it looked like he was smiling. The dogo had a brief moment of bravery, so he snarled at Fenris. 

Big Mistake.

He forgot all about the feathered arrow that was Hagrid because a immediate sense of pain shot through the dogo's system. Hagrid nailed the dogo right in his rear end with his beak. "AR!" the dogo yelped and ran off towards his owner. Hagrid watched with glee, do Owls sense glee?, anyway he flew up and landed on Fenris head.

The two of them stood there in triumph over this foe. How dare they mess with their beloved. Fenris marched back to the girls with Hagrid fanning Fenris with his wings. He did work up quite the sweat, so he's just being considerate.

"What happened there Mano..." Aura had his eyes wide watching the show. He was frozen trying to process all that he was witnessing. He just couldn't believe that, that happened in real life.

Mano had trouble speaking because his jaw was wide open the entire time. He was trying to make sense of whatever the heck was going on in the pet zone. "I-i-i don't know, but... now i understand your concerns about them seeing each other..."