Lazy Day

Mano and Ari had quite the weekend. They were completely wiped out and decided it was appropriate to have a lazy day. So there they were, holding onto one another under the bed sheets fast asleep. Ari resting her head under Manos, but alas that peace wouldn't last.

The door creaked out and in came the sound of flapping wings waking Ari. "Hm...?" Mano is still fast asleep, but the door with a certain someone perched on top of the door. "Hagrid...? Buddy huh..." Hagrid is hungry and doesn't seem too pleased with Ari. "Oh don't give me that face..." Ari mumbled stretching as she sat up slowly on the bed, careful not to wake Mano.

Hagrid hoots at her and moved closer to the edge of the door. Ari gave him a motherly glare "You're just hangry mister." She gave Mano a soft kiss on his cheek and got out of bed. She's in a especially bigger shirt that belongs to Mano probably. With one shoulder revealed while the other is covered up she yawns as she sluggishly made her out of the room. 

Hagrid had hopped off the door trailing behind her walking. His featherly slippers making light sounds behind her. Again he hoots at her louder as she neared the kitchen. "Holy crud Hagrid! What has gotten into you? Didn't even let me eat my breakfast before you barged right in." With a smooth motion of his wings he hopped onto the kitchen island. Hearing what she said he hoots again opening his wings as if telling her off for the vulgar comment.

"You're beginning to sound a lot like Mano damn it..." she pops a can of sardines open. "Here so that you can fill your beak up" she tossed a sardine his way. He catches in and tears into it. "Sheesh you were hungry...What time is it anyway?" Looking for the clock she reads off from the microwave. "OH! It's almost 12?! Wow we were wiped..."

Her thought process was interrupted by another hoot of Hagrid. She tossed 3 more sardines his way in a immediate reaction. "Sorry bud. No wonder you looked so peeved." She thought long and hard when the stove caught her eye. "Maybe..."

Mano went to grab onto Ari, but she was no longer there. That caused him to wake seeing that she wasn't there anymore. "Huh...? Where..." He sat up slowly and stretched. He felt like he slept for ages as he got up out of bed. "It's gotta be late... Sun would be blinding today if it wasn't for the cloudy weather we're having..." He didn't catch the whiff of food until he made it down stairs. "Hm? That smell..."

He followed his nose to the kitchen to see Ari cooking with her back to him. Seeing her always warms him, so he walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Good morning..." he whispered resting his head on her shoulder. She didn't hear him come in, so she jumped a little, "Morning you jumpscare." Mano laughed "Oh so I'm a jump scare now?" and kissed her bare shoulder. He hesitated on going higher from there, but when he made up his mind-

"Ahem sir we have a child present" and on cue Hagrid hoots at Mano opening his wings up at him. Hagrid looked like he was ready to pounce on him. Mano glances at Hagrid and rolls his eyes, "Bite me, Haggy." Ari pinches Mano's nose and pulls on it, "Behave yourself. He'll actually do it dummy." Before letting him go she kisses his cheek. 

"Ow..." he rubs his nose. He switched his attention to her cooking and was admiring how comfortable she looked doing it all. He had a sinister idea come up. "What are you preparing?" She does a light shrug, "Something i saw from a cookbook you had lying around." 

"Oh?" he looked at the cookbook and saw a recipe for molletes. It looked like bread topped with meat, cheese and sliced avocados. "Yo that looks almost as yummy as you!" Ari broke out in laughter. "You did not just say that!" she was red in the face not believing she heard what she did. Mano almost had to keep her on her feet because it looked like to him that she lost the strength to stand.

Regaining her strength quickly she took a moment to compose herself. She was looking at his arms holding her up and taking some breathing exercise letting out the last of her giggles. An idea comes in dancing across her curling lips. "Um Ar- YOW!" He snatches his arm away from her. He looks to see indents of teeth on his arm.

Aria snickered as she faces Mano "This snack bites back you know?" He glared at her holding his bit arm as if he was just mauled by someone. "If that's the truth then you can forget me wanting you as seconds..." Ari's jaw drops. Her mind plays back her previous ventures with Mano. Seeing how he always chickens out in the past she fixes her jaw and rolls her eyes. "Whatever Mano as if you'd actually follow through..."

Squinting his eyes at her and pointing at his bite "I would've followed through if you didn't bite me!" She went to argue back, but he cut her off before she had the chance. "Since when have i ever been THAT loving? THAT wanting?" His shoulder kiss replayed in her mind and she did catch his breath on her neck. Her cheeks lit up, but she shook it out.

"Bite me!" She snapped at Mano giving him her back trying to focus on the food fearing it will burn. 'Dumb Mano and his dumb advances... Since when has he gotten so bold... I'm the bold one... Why am I getting flustered over this? AHHH!' 

The thoughts tortured her mind, so much that she didn't realize Mano was right back where he was earlier. Behind her again this time with his hands on her hips he whispers an answer into her ear softly, "After we eat..."