Day Out

"Rich pricks..." a swift elbow to the rib was dealt to Mano. "Is this going to be a common occurrence with you Mister?" Ari asked him with a side glare as they walk passed some beautiful homes. Rubbing where she dealt the blow he pouted. "Oh their egos are too big to hear anything coming out of my mouth anyway!"

She cupped his chin and squeezed his cheeks in stopping their walk. "I don't want someone you tick off ruin the mouth I like smooching on. Got it?" Looking like a fish out of water Mano rolls his eyes. "Got it... Mom." 

"Hmph" she lets him go and leads the way walking further away from him. "You can only call me that in the bedroom... NO exceptions." And in that moment a jogger went by them with their pet pomeranian. "Couldn't you have bit your tongue for a while longer!" He snapped glowing red afraid someone heard her.

With a mischievous grin, her arms crossed on her chest, and a teasing side eye Aria feels like she made her point. "Now you know how I feel when you open your mouth." Growling he catches up to her and whispers into her ear, "You didn't complain about that this morning..."

In a rare occurrence Ari was the one now red as an apple. Her fight or flight kicked in punching Mano's shoulder so hard that, to him, he assumed she was still taking self defense classes. "D-don't you use this morning against me!" He was still taken aback that the pain of the punch didn't even register. "Wow..." then many evil ideas came flooding in.

"Fiiiinnne.... whatever you say..." his smile was anything, but innocent. She glared at him with the fiercest of eyes. "I mean it i-" her words were cut off with his lips interlocking with hers. The street by them was anything, but empty. People were out walking their dogs, socializing, or on little golf carts cruising. The day sunny, but with a chill when the wind blew from the nearby sea.

He disconnected the kiss when he felt the need for air. Even more flustered she looked around flustered. "Since when do you display affection like that in public?!" She felt embarrassed that they may have had onlookers. Mano shrugs, "Ever since I found out that you like when I get confident with you in public." She felt so conflicted, but so happy at the same time. "Damn you..." was all she could spit out.

Enjoying a drink outside that they ordered from the local coffee shop. Mano is blatantly just admiring his lady friend. Ari takes a sip of her tea and looks back at her man. "Is there something on my face?" Nodding her goes, "Yeah, there is." Tilting her head she pops out her pocket mirror. "I don't see anything?" He hears him chuckle. "But I do..."

She feels like he knows what he's playing at. "Mano... since when are you such a lover boy?" This time he takes a sip of his drink and with his other hand takes her hand rubbing her promise ring gently. "Ever since it hit me that I could be spending the rest of my life with you." Mano said that with such confidence that he didn't even stutter over his words. Ari takes a sip to hide her blush. "Give me cute innocent Mano back... Lover Mano is a handful..." 

Rolling his eyes he lifts her hand and kisses it. "Lover Mano is what you're gonna have to deal with missy..." She groans, but she's not gonna keep complaining. She was enjoying this side of Mano. "Hey, do you want to go to those Mom & Pop shops?" Ari's ears perked up hearing him ask her that. "Yes!" He gets up from the table and reached his hand out to hers. "Then i know the best first store we can go to."

Taking his hand she follows him to a cute little boutique. Greeted by who seemed like the Owner,  Ari sees something that caught her eye. "Look at these overalls!" She rushed over to see if there was one in her size. Confused he asks her , "Overalls? What for?" Giving him a side eye she takes a couple of clothes off the rack to potentially try them on. "For that rascal, Hagrid. Sometimes his talons dig into my shoulders or anywhere else and i don't want to run the risk of him ruining a more clothes of mine."

"I guess that's a good enough reason." He took a seat in one of the seats in front of the dressing room. For a small place they found the room to have at least three dressing rooms. They seemed a little snug, but Ari made it work as she closed the curtain behind her and started changing right away. Mano popped his phone out thinking she was going to be a bit, but as soon as he booted up a game the curtains went wide open. "What do you think?!"

He looked up from his phone to see her in a long sleeve white sweater with black stripes under her solid white overalls. The straps that went over her shoulder looked wide enough for hagrid to rest on her shoulder and not directly be in contact with her shirt. "Wow, it looks great on you... as it's expected." He had to slide in a sneaky flirt.

She laughs and wagged her finger in a "No" gesture. "Im flattered, but it's expensive. I can probably get away with just the overall. The striped shirt would have to be left behind." His brow raised, "Who said you were the one to pay?" Ari was about to close the curtain again when he said that. "What do you mean?" He pointed at his pocket. "Go ahead and change out. I'll pay for it."

"Wait are you serious? Mano they're pretty pricey. Like two articles of clothing are nearing three digit numbers." She was surprised and grateful, but she was feeling bad because hes wanting to swallow this financial choice. Mano stands up and walks over to her hardening his look. 

"Are you comfortable?"

"Well yes? The shirt is especially comfortable"

"Will the overall help you with your purpose of protecting you from Hagrids talons?"

She nods tugging on the overall showing him how tough the material seems to be. His expression softens as he gives her a gentle kiss to reassure her. "Then stop worrying about the receipt. I'm the one that has to pay and look at it anyway." If she was anywhere else she'd melt into him, but she just sighed. "Fine..., but i'm paying for dinner!"

"Do what you want love" with a smile he closes the curtain for her. "Get changed. There's somewhere else I wanna check out before we leave for the day."

Smiling like a dork she started changing out. "I'll be right out!"