school: chapter 1

Scarlett is now getting ready for school.when her freind Lilly comes up to her asking her if she is going with her to the concert.

S-hey lils whats up?. L- nothing just wondering if your going with me tonight?.S-where now? L-to the concert i have been telling you about for months now?.S- Lilly idk, i don't even like there music so why would i go?and plus i have so much homework to get done for monday. L-you always do this,you have 3 days to get it done and i know it wont take you that long so stop making up an exuse because your going . S-ughh fine then ill go with you, happy now?.L-yes very, ill pick you up at 5:30 the concert starts at 6 ok?.S-yea ok see you later.L-see you later.

4:30 scarlett is now home from school when lilly calls her and asks if shes getting ready....

hey lills you ok?. yea im fine but have you started your makeup yet ?. lilly i just got home and where not going for another hour?. yea you only have a hour to get ready so go get ready!. ok ok i am.

4:50

shit i dont have long shes going to be here in a half an hour . where is my hair straightener i swear i left it here?, yes found it! i think i gonna put my hair in this style and my makeup .

 where is my hair straightener i swear i left it here?, yes found it! i think i gonna put my hair in this style and my makeup

the outfit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~