the argument : chapter 11

(Short chapter next will be a better chapter)

Scarrletts pov-

I get home from a long shift of work and my mom ellie scoffs as I lie on The sofa I look at her with a confused look and she says

E-
You are always sitting around!

S-
I'm tried? , I just worked a 28 hour shift?

E-
And?

S-
What? The fuck are you kidding me right now?

E-
You shouldn't be tired!

She tells in my face, I stand up and move away from her but she folowes me around the room shouting.

S-
I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I'M LEAVING!

E~
LEAVE!

I run up to my bed room as she follows me screaming into my face I move her out of my way and grab my clothes makeup shoes anything that can fit in the suite case, I slam it closed and walk out of the room she screams at me and tries to get the suite case out of my arms I pull it away and grab my car keys and walk out to my car, she follows me and tells me she hates me I roll my eyes at her and get in my car and drive she tells me that she hates me again and won't ever love me my eyes swell with tears as I hear them words my throat feels like it's been strangled and I cant get any words out I just drive out of the drive way and drive around not knowing where to go utill I drive passed bill and Tom's house so I turn around and drive in the drive way and grab my suite case and go to the door, I nock at it and wait for someone to open the door and after a few seconds tom opens the door and he sees that my makeup is all smudged and I have a bag he looks at me with worry in his eyes as he asks if I'm ok I just hug him and start crying he just hugs me and tells me everything will be alright and I can stay her as long as I want to, I thank him and we go inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally updated this book!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter!

400 words

~s