the one where they meet: chapter 𝟔

It's now the day of the tour and the band and the girls are getting ready to go to the airport.

Scarrlett and Tom are now in the car when they get a call from the guys saying that the front of the airport is full of fans and to take the back entrance.

As they where going threw security a girl walks up to Tom and hugs him and starts talking to him.

S- bill who's that?

B- oh that's toms girlfriend hidi.

S- oh

She just looks over and hears Tom saying something to her.

T- hidi what are you doing here?

H- I came for your tour silly why else would I be here?

As tom is talking to hidi he sees scarrlett looking over and and sees the hurt in her eyes
And it kills him to see her like this.

After a bit the guys get on the plane but because hidi bought her ticket last minute she's sitting at the back beside the guys while tom is sitting beside scarrlett.

As tom sits down he trys to talk to scarrlett.

T- hey scarrlett look I'm sorry-

S- sorry for what?

T- for not-

S- look I have to use the rest room.

T- scar wait-

He reaches out to try grab her hand but she just walks away.

She then walks into the restroom and tears start falling out of her eyes .

S- why the hell am I crying he's just a boy I just met him a few weeks ago.

She then walks out of the bathroom to see tom blocking the way to the seats.

T- look scarrlett I'm not letting u back to your seat until you talk to me?

Scarrlett just pushes him out of the way and goes back to her seat.

But as she sits in her seat hidi walks over to tom and asks can she sit beside him so her tells her.

T- look it's not up to me it's up to scarrlett.

Tom gives scarrlett a don't give her the seat look so scarrlett says.

S- um look hidi I actually like my seat so I'm going to sit here but your more then welcome to sit in your seat beside the rest of the gang ok? .

Hidi just scoffs and storms off while Tom just smirks.

S- what are u smirking at .

T- thanks

S- thanks for what I didn't do it for u.

After a few hours then band gets of the plane .

Scarrlett looks over to tom cuddling hidi while there both laughing.

She just puts on her headphones and walks to get a taxi.

They all get in two separate taxis, bill gorg Gustav and Lilly in one and hidi tom and scarrlett In the other.

Scarrlett just sits in silence with her music playing while tom just looks at her feeling like Shit for not telling her about hidi, then he sees her open her phone and sees the photo he took of her last night when they went for the drive.