the tour: chapter 5

Today is the day of the boys tour, there going to LA for 3 weeks . There going over to the girls house to see if they want to go with them. Will they or won't they?.

10am.

Me and lilly are getting ready for the day, where going to hang out with the band.

They guys said they needed to tell us something I wonder what?.

Me and lilly decided to go with matching juice couture outfits

12 am

Me and lilly are now going to meet up with the guys they said to meet at there place so we are.

After a bit me and lils get to they guys house, we get out of the car and walk up to there door.

Tom- hey girls come on in

S-+l- thanks tom

Scarrlett+ lilly: so what did u want to tell us?

T: ok so where going back on tour as u know but we where wondering if u wanted to go with us?

S: wait really?

T: yes really

S+l : of course we will!

The guys: ok get to packing were going tomorrow.

S: short notice but ok

Scarrlett and the gang go out for a few hours then she goes back home to pack her suitcase.

A few hours go bye when scarrlett gets a call from tom.

T-
Hey scarrlett u up?

S-
Yea, are you alright?

T-
Yea, I was just wondering do u want to go somewhere with me?

S-
Right now?

T-
Yea?

S-
You do know it's 4am right?
And we have to be at the airport at 11?

T-
Yea I know it's fine if u don't want to go with me

S-
No it's fine I'll go with u but can u pick me up?

T-
Yea I'll be there in 10 ok?

S-
Ok.

When they hang up the phone scarrlett goes to get dressed trying to be as quiet as possible trying not to wake up anyone in the house, when scarrlett was done getting ready tom texts her saying he's out side so she walks down the stairs as quiet as possible and opens the door and runs to Tom's car.

T-
Why are you running ? He says giggling.
S-
Because everyone is asleep and if my mom had woken up she would have killed me for trying to sneak out.

Tom and scarrlett are just talking for a bit when she turns on the radio.

She starts dancing along with the music, she opens the window and puts her hair in the wind and all Tom can think is