job: chapter 10

Scarletts pov-

I walk into the hospital crossing my fngers hoping that this will be a good day and I get the job.

I walk into the chief doctors office , I walk in and I sit down me and the chief talk and after a while he tells me I got the job and I start tomorrow! So I say thank you and I get in my car and go to toms house.

I get to toms house and I open the door to see that tom has flowers on the table and a banner saying congratulations! I walk in and close the door and he walks to where I  am I he says well did you get the job? So I tell him yes I did I got it I start tomorrow!

Hey says, wow congrats scarrlett!

I say, thank you tom and thank you for all this i-i love it!

You deserve it my love, he says

I grab my flowers and take a photo of them and send them to Lilly I then place them back down and me and tom go to the living room and we turn on a movie, we turn on a horror movie and I hate horrors but I watch it anyways.

I cuddle up beside tom and I look up at him and he's smirking I just roll my eyes at him, after a few hours we fall asleep on the sofa.

The next day....

I wake up and look around realizing me and tom slept on the sofa all night I look at my phone and see that it's 8:45am and I have to be in work at 9! So I wake up tom.

Shit! Tom, tom TOM get up I'm late for work!

W-what? - T

I am late for work I need you to bring me to work! -S

Oh yea sure I'll bring you.

I go brush my teeth and get ready and me and tom leave.

Tom opens the door to his Ferrari for me and I get in he then walks around the car and gets in the drivers seat.

He reverses out of his drive way and he presses on the gas since I only have five minutes to get to work or I'm going to be late he goes threw the red lights not caring if a cop sees him.

Tom you have to slow down! - S

No I'm not letting you be late for your first day? - T

Tom where going to crash! - S

I promise you that we won't -T

I sit back and take his word for it and he speeds threw traffic I'm practly glued to the seat that's how fast he's driving this car.

It's 8:58 and where at the hospital.

Thank you tom I'll see you later ok? I say while I kiss him on the side of his face.

See you later my love he says as he kisses me back.

I run inside and get into the locker room with one minute to spare now it's time for my first day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided to update this book!

Enjoy!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter!

552 words

~s