FUCKING HELP ME

Y'all, I planned to spend all day today writing chapter 38, but then Maizen uploaded a movie. When this happens, I go crazy. So what did I do? I spent two hours recording two videos (the one attached is part one, because it's most relevant. If it says it's age restricted then that was intentional because I cuss a lot in that video), and spent even MORE hours editing and tranfering them all over the place so that my storage would accept them. Then I spent twenty minutes drawing the cover and editing the videos in YouTube Studio. Yeesh. So much for "spending all day writing chapter 38." No literally. As soon as I opened my eyes in the morning my eight year old sister came in my room and said "Mikey and JJ made a new video. It's sad." And I fucking sprang out of bed.

Listen to this shit. It's literally me raging over a kids video for twelve minutes. I'm so fucking dissapointed in myself. Even YouTube had enough of my shit and automatically age restricted it when I uploaded it to YouTube. I would've done it myself anyway, but whatever. Also voice reveal tehe I like my own voice tbh... but on topic again this also goes to show how this book and everything else I do related to Maizen isn't just me liking it. As you can tell, it's un unhealthy obsession and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with ADHD or something along the lines of it. I'm investigating myself rn. I need to be arrested for my craziness...

But tbf, the entire video is Mikey's backstory. His legal, canon backstory. It shows how him and JJ met, and how they became friends. JJ had to teach him everything, and they did lots of stuff together and bonded, and it literally made my heart swell I swear to god. The end of the whole movie hit me right in the feels too. When it comes to movies/episodes, they're good at getting my emotions...

And, a final note. There are references to this book (Maizen: Return of the Zombies) in the video attached. I even dropped some foreshadowing for chapter 38 in there too, so get searching... JJ is about to be up to no good again...