Six

When Loki said there was a lot Freya had to be caught up on, he meant it. Time moved much differently in Sakaar, which Freya understood that was the planets name. Hence why there was such an apparently large time gap between Loki seeing her.

The Grandmaster ran Sakaar, and he also ran a little thing called The Contest of Champions. Freya was told that Thor was partaking in the contest against his will, and would have to earn his freedom by defeating the champion. Meanwhile, Loki was given a handsome amount of room in the Capitol to move about. And since Freya was with him, that meant the same for her.

They were relaxing in Loki's spacious quarters when a maid of sorts came in. "What are you doing?" Loki asked her coolly. "Folding sheets, my Lord." Loki sniffed and replied, "if I want the sheets folded, I'll do it myself. You are dismissed." The maid curtseyed and promptly exited. "Was that the real reason you wanted her gone?" Freya asked with a knowing look.

"Of course not, my kærasta."

Loki chuckled and held Freya closer. She smiled as she kissed Loki gently along his neck, trailing up to just below his ear.

SMUT WARNING

Freya was on the bottom of him this time, undoing his shirt. Loki blushed as he threw his shirt and pants on the floor, Freya ripping off her dress and tossing it aside. Loki cupped one of her breasts in his hands and kissed her chest. "So beautiful, so amazing..." He whispered, kissing her collarbone up to her jawline. "I can't be that pretty."

"Mood killer, my darling."

"Right, right," Freya whispered, biting down on Loki's shoulder to stifle a moan, which in turn, made wanton moans escape from his lips. "Norns...you drive me insane," Loki hissed. "Good," she said breathily. Loki shifted on top of her, and Freya moaned as she adjusted to his size. "Not already, darling...you have to wait," he whispered in her ear.

"Please...please, Loki~"

"Well...since you're being so kind..."

Freya moaned loudly as she came, Loki feeling the overload of pleasure. He bit into her shoulder to stifle the moans, drawing a trifle of blood in the process. He flicked his tongue over the small wound, looking up at Freya with siren eyes as he thrusted against her. "Such a good girl, my Valkyrie...such a good girl..." He pulled out a moment later, and conjured a warm washcloth, cleaning Freya up. "You did so well, my love...so well..."

END OF SMUT

Freya looked around and giggled. "Well, we'll need to do something about the sheets. You'll need to fold them." Loki rolled his eyes. "The maids will take care of our situation...I'll just put some new ones on." Getting into velvet robes, Freya and Loki both put on new sheets, tossing the old ones in a makeshift laundry pile.

They settled into bed as the sun set over the planet. "Have I told you how much I love you, my dear?" Loki asked. "I'm sure you have, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again..." Freya's voice was almost a whisper. "Well, I love you across the Nine Realms and back."

"As do I."

Loki received a kiss upon his nose and held Freya closer. She closed her eyes and snuggled up against her Loki, the God yawning as he did the same. Once again, he cast the small spell to only give her good dreams. He fell asleep beside her, praying that the gossip he heard from the maids earlier was indeed false: that Thor was to be fighting the Grandmaster's champion tomorrow.