Room Crasher

"Aish! What a mess! Everything in here is a mess! Even the existence of Doyoon is a mess, haha! But he's really a mess! Doyooon! I thought you cleaned this up!" 

I keep hearing that early in the morning. Am I still dreaming? What kind of weird dream was that? Aish. 

"Who will survive in this sea of mess? Oh no. I really need to throw this." 

What is she talking about? I got up from bed and put my white shirt on. I thought I was just dreaming, but someone keeps on blabbing outside my room.

 I was about to open my door when it suddenly opened and someone fell on my chest. 

"Who the?... What the?... Who are you?" was the only question I uttered. Her eyes became widely open when she recognized who I was.

 "Oh my god! This can't be happening!" She immediately pushed me and went straight to her bag and put out her phone. I guess she's going to call someone.

 "Excuse me, I mean, why are you inside my place?"

 "Ohh, why? Why can't I reach the number? Aish!" 

"Excuse me? May I know your name first?" she's still not listening.

"Hey, Miss!" I shouted at her to catch her attention, and it did. 

"What?" she asks. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here inside my room?" 

"Really?" she says, her face palmed and scratching her head. 

"Fine, I believe you. Out of all the places, why in this kind of place did I see you? Aish." 

She heads to the door to find out that it is locked. "Aish. Wait. Why is it not opening? Keys?"

 "Your fault, you accidentally closed it. It's broken, see?" 

"So you mean, I am trapped inside your room?" 

"What do you think, Miss?"

 "With you?" I just slightly nodded, and then she started to freak out. "Wh-w-why?? Why it has to be you? Oh nooo! You better fix this door. I don't want to be trapped in here with you." 

"Why is that? Don't you recognize me? Huh?" 

"Yah! I know you! That's why I hate it right now. Of all the people, of all the places. Gosh! This is... Aish."

"Stop acting weird. Be grateful that it is me who's inside with you. Girls would definitely want to be in your case right now," then I smirked. 

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever! I would definitely switch places with them. And why can't you fix this one? This is only a simple job a man can do!"

"Me? Fix that? I have busy schedules to attend to and I don't have any time to fix that. Also, it is set to be fixed by a repair man tomorrow. So." 

"So?" "Sowon?" Her eyes became big when I said her name. I just read the name on her jacket, which I think is a custom one. 

"Stay away from me, hah! OMG! Why is Doyoon unable to reach? Even the signal in here is too weak! What kind of room do you have? Aish!" 

"In my bed, the signal is strong there." Then she went to my bed and sat comfortably. Wow. As if she's the owner. Then her face suddenly lit up, and I saw her genuine smile. 

I admit, it is totally captivating—an angel smile. I wonder how she ended up in here. "What are you looking at?" she gasped after glaring at me. 

"Wait, don't think of anything now! I can beat you up in less than a minute. Don't you dare!"

"Whatever you say, Sowon!" 

"Don't say my name! We're not that close. Hmmp!" Then I can hear that she finally called her friend. 

"Doyoon-ah! You said Room No. 273! This is not my room! .... Wait, what? Shared room? With him?" she looked at me and I smiled, trying to pissed her more.

"My grandpa told you to do this? Aish! Why did you follow my grandpa? You're my secretary, not grandpa's. Do you want me to fire you?.... What do you mean grandpa holds the decision? Aish! Doyoon-ah! I'm trapped inside." she's now pacing to my room with her fingers throbbing her head.

"A-uhh, h-him? No one's in here! I'm all alone! Look what you've done to me!" I might as well kick in some tricks with this girl. 

"Alone? What do you mean alone? We're both trapped inside. Don't save yourself only!" I shouted, making her eyes wider. Haha, if you could only see her reaction right now, it's really priceless!

"No, no, he's not a member of any group .... Song Doyoon! Get me out of here, away from him, away from Seungcheol okay! Away from him!... yah.. yah.. Doyoon-ah! Yah!.. Aish! .... He ended the call!" 

"Guess no one will help us out of here"

"Don't you really have any idea on how we can get out from this room? It's impossible!" 

"But impressive, you know me. I mean, my birth name. So you're really not interested huh?" 

"H-huh? I-I just know because D-Doyoon said it awhile ago. I never stalked anyone, FYI!" 

"But what's with that sharing a room? You mean you're living here, with me?" 

"Of course not! I won't let that happen." 

"Okay, if you say so" Then she rest in my bed.

Wow. Really. Is she that shameless to do that in front of me? Wow. 

"By the way, Ms. Sowon, if you want to go out, you can use the other door, I mean the closet area. That's a connecting door, if I didn't tell you." 

She immediately got up and looked at me with an annoyed expression. "What the! Why didn't you say it earlier! Gooooosh! Gooosh! You're impossible! I can't believe this. Hope we can't see each other again! Hmmp!" then she stormed out of my room.

I got up from sitting on the floor, went to a drawer, and got the key out of it. But a note with it caught my eye again. I opened the note and read it again. 

"Seungcheol, I hope the day when you finally meet my grand daughter, you will find her good to be your partner in life. She may be stubborn and short-tempered, but I assure you that she's also sweet. Please do anything to win her heart. You are my only hope for her. Here's a picture of her.

 Here's a picture of her

 -Kim Il Seok." 

And it's been 3 years since Mr. Kim sent me this letter.